so let me get this straight, a pj is...

11. Never removed your hard top, you probably have a PJ

12. Never proudly drove around in the rain with the top off, you probably have a PJ

I dunno, I was looking at Tugs PJ list and I think he has hit the nail on the head, But I wheel my jeep and I wheel it hard, I get stuck, more than I like, and I have brush scratches from the hood to the tail lights, hit a tree or two by mistake (i am on my third straighten out bumper), but I also take pride in my vehicle, dirt is cool, mud is better, but rust s*cks. May be cause where I live, I undercoat my YJ twice a year,in the winter I go to the "clean-it-yourself" car wash and wash the salt off the under-carraige, just try to keep it clean in the winter. I try to keep a somewhat clean interior. I think having a PJ is more of a lifestyle and less of destorying you jeep.
[addsig]

If you've never taken the doors off because your afraid to crack the paint on the nuts...you have a PJ.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

tug id call my jeep(XJ) an SUV, and i called my YJ an SUV, cause in theory they are. these days SUV is such a broad category that anything with 4WD is an SUV. but if you break down the word, sport utility vehicle, it truly describes the jeep. sport, no question, utility? it goes easily where other vehicles cannot follow, and vehicle, obviously yes, its a vehicle. so in truth it is an SUV, a TRUE SUV. an SUV to envy

edited by: jeepmaster, Mar 12, 2003 - 08:29 PM[addsig]

A PJ is a Prissy Jeep.

If you put these on your Jeep you probably have a PJ
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My Jeep ain't No Stinking SUV. Oh the thought of it being one just breaks my heart. I think of an SUV as one of them Slightly Upsidedown Vechicles like the Ford Exployer. Hehehehehehheeh Tug :evil: [addsig]

I have many conversations with friends who drive them pick-em up trucks. Some dont give jeeps any credit. They say they are good for nothing worthy. But I Wont call it a car, wont call it a truck, sure wont call it an SUV. Its just a JEEP. I heard it a million times before "Lets take the Jeep"[addsig]

no for real, a jeep actually is an SUV, cry and complain if you like, but the insurance company doesnt lie. its not a wussy SUV but its an SUV all the same, its the king of SUV's[addsig]

Hey, no explorer jokes, lots of kids died in those roll-overs.

So, prissy? Hmmm.

My yj was so trashed when i took her home (had to be towed from the lot) that i actually had a reaction to the abuse. (unfavorable)

Why is it that most rigs are just plain old abused. Not that they aren't made for rough treatment and getting dinged-up, but simply leaving one out in the rain at the mall for what ever the reason topless (brand-new sometimes) makes me wonder.

Use is cool, but these little machines deserve much more respect than they get.

Thoughts?

By the way, you all seem like a bunch of great people and it would be excellent if we could all trail together one day. I could learn a lot from your years in the mud.[addsig]

Back