Snow!!

redwrangler02

It snowed last night here in Texas! WHOO HOO!! Haha it's not much, but it's still snow!:shades: Let me know where you guys live where it snows a lot, this is my favorite weather, and I plan on moving somewhere with a lot of it soon.

Attachments

• DSCN3357.JPG
    DSCN3357.JPG
    854.4 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN3358.JPG
    DSCN3358.JPG
    875.9 KB · Views: 93

NOPE . . . . still just plain ol' desert dirt. creosote bush everywhere and a few saguaros. COLD though, bout 60 right now.

It snowed last night here in Texas! WHOO HOO!! Haha it's not much, but it's still snow!:shades: Let me know where you guys live where it snows a lot, this is my favorite weather, and I plan on moving somewhere with a lot of it soon.

Ha, ha.....that reminds me of the "snow" that VA used to get when I lived there. It sure is nice to be back in Colorado! I have already had some fun Jeepin in real snow since I moved back!

Near St. Louis and we're supposed to get up to 3" tomorrow evening. Can't wait, I love it too. Most people think I'm sick, but if it's gonna be freezing cold, I'd rather look at snow that the ugly brown of winter.

Near St. Louis and we're supposed to get up to 3" tomorrow evening. Can't wait, I love it too. Most people think I'm sick, but if it's gonna be freezing cold, I'd rather look at snow that the ugly brown of winter.

Good call!! I couldnt agree more! 8)

It never made it here:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Northern Illinois. I have to plow snow as part of my job, so I do get rather feed up with it. But I am looking forward to getting the TJ out in it. Had a YJ with basically street tires and it did great. I've got some aggressive all terrains, on this one so it should be awesome.

Steelheadz, I think Kerrville is a bit south for snow, but I don't think I have a right to call what we got here in Lubbock snow.

Yeah but we do get snow here once in a great while. The last one we had accumulated at around 3 inches but that's been a while back. It was a blast to sit on a shovel going downhill towards the end of the road with no brakes to speak of unless you would consider the neighbors house to be the stopping point(SPLAT).lol. Then i got in the Jeep and drove around winching people out of the ditch on the side of the highway, that was interesting.

uhmmmm you keep it!!! Six years of that mess in WI was enough for me. First 3 years I was in heaven, it was great!! Then stunt driving everyday to get to and from work got old fast. Then I hear the forecast says HOuston has a 50% chance on Friday for the "as the northerners like to call it" -- the white sh@$. So not cool. Didn't move back to Texas for that.:roll::(

Is it summer yet????:???:

Northern California. Where I am, if we get any snow at all people freak out...

uhmmmm you keep it!!! Six years of that mess in WI was enough for me. First 3 years I was in heaven, it was great!! Then stunt driving everyday to get to and from work got old fast. Then I hear the forecast says HOuston has a 50% chance on Friday for the "as the northerners like to call it" -- the white sh@$. So not cool. Didn't move back to Texas for that.:roll::(

Is it summer yet????:???:
Sissy!!:D

SNOW BLOWS, I'll keep my desert dirt and DRY HEAT. :twisted:

Attachments

• Saint Juan Silver Lead 111.JPG
    Saint Juan Silver Lead 111.JPG
    285.5 KB · Views: 87

Now Mr. Hood......please refrain from using the local cacti for target practice! Thank you! :p

if 2 ft dont fall in any storm it aint no snow its just considered a dusting here in colorado

Got a little snow here in west Texas this morning. This was at 7 am.

1259935598-1.jpg

Back