Snow at the beach?!

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
We've gotten a few inches of snow and it just keeps coming. I may have to take the jeep out in a little while. The whole city has shut down :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20101226_081805.jpg
    ForumRunner_20101226_081805.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 265
  • ForumRunner_20101226_081827.jpg
    ForumRunner_20101226_081827.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 270
To me this is totally awesome. I have never experienced snow like this both here where I am on contract or my hometown in South Africa where winters are cold but very dry

I wish we could get snow like this... ours is all ice no snow.... Oklahoma sux lol

its snowing at camp lejuene in north carolina also. another beach town. my sis lives there

up until yesterday, it was in the high 70s here. now, i think its the 50s

You ever been to muddstock?... I'm building my jeep for that right now... if you ever come this way let me know and ill th along

XjShake said:
You ever been to muddstock?... I'm building my jeep for that right now... if you ever come this way let me know and ill th along

I have never been. I actually just heard of it about a month ago. I want to go check it out this year. It looks like a lot of fun.

we had our 100 year snow a few years ago. we have about 95 years till we should see snow again. we are almost at the bottom tip of texas though :)

Back