Signature Pictures

Inspector-Gadget said:
Hi-Ya 88Wrangles,

It is almost my bed-time, but tomorrow I will post screen shot pics of how I entered the link to my picture host in the "profile" area and in the "my account" area of this board.
Sorry to steal your thunder Gadget, but I was already doing that when you posted.

Here's what the signature portion of the profile section looks like:
image-missing.png

The green arrow is the "Profile" section link. Click that to get to this section.
The red arrow is the "Signature" window. Type your pic url with the image tags on either side in this window.
It should look like this (but your URL will be different) :
Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/mingez/sigprofile.jpg[/IMG]

mud4feet said:
For some reason, jps4jeep, I've lost your sig on the left side......can't even remember what it was, but I liked it. Don't think it's my computer 'cause it's been a while. But.....is it me or is anyone else having that problem? (Really doesn't matter, it's all about the talk, anyway)
You mean the Avatar, No that is the right one, I could not choose so I simply went with the red X
Ya it used to be "I'd Hit it" but Like TC said, married now, no more hitting. apparently it is in the fine print on the marriage certificate :oops:
JK!! I hope :oops:

TJ Hood Latches

Mingez wrote:

Sorry to steal your thunder Gadget, but I was already doing that when you posted.

Ian, do not be sorry for stealing any supposed thunder from me.

As long as 88Wrangles got the good information he requested, all is well. It does not matter who authored the good information.

Nice job!!!

Regards,

Gadget

Back