Signature Pictures

Is the sig pic feature turned off?

It seems that I can no longer link to a sig pic hosted on tinypic.com or shutterfly.com.

Regards,

Gadget

The Bubbacon
image-missing.png

Others have complained about not being able to post any pics.

Testing:

bikecrash-2.jpg

edit: hmmmm, I don't know.

For some reason, jps4jeep, I've lost your sig on the left side......can't even remember what it was, but I liked it. Don't think it's my computer 'cause it's been a while. But.....is it me or is anyone else having that problem? (Really doesn't matter, it's all about the talk, anyway)

Scorched Transmission

I have an Xfor that specific pic too. I agree, I hardly pay the pictures any mind. I'm always rushing along! lol It's suprising I speak in english when I am here the way I hurry in life.

Lady

I think it was the "I'd hit it" one. He's married now, so he can't "hit it" anymore lol

by the way, that one's an "avatar"

TwistedCopper said:
I think it was the "I'd hit it" one. He's married now, so he can't "hit it" anymore lol

by the way, that one's an "avatar"

That's right!!! Thanx, Twisted. So.....the one on the left's an "avatar" and the one below is a "sig"...right??? (It's rough getting old)

mud

HAHAHA!!! :lol:

OK...I have figured out how to fix my sig pic-less self.

But, it was worth asking the question just for the funny pictures in the posts above.

You guys/gals are too much! :lol:

Regards,

Gadget

wow, I must be really dumb because I can not seem to figure out how to post one of those "sig" pictures. I can easily post pictures like some did above, but can't figure out the whole sig thing...Oh Well...

88Wrangles said:
wow, I must be really dumb because I can not seem to figure out how to post one of those "sig" pictures. I can easily post pictures like some did above, but can't figure out the whole sig thing...Oh Well...

You are not alone. I tried it awhile back and just gave up........one dumb arese to another.......

mud

88Wrangles wrote:

"wow, I must be really dumb because I can not seem to figure out how to post one of those "sig" pictures. I can easily post pictures like some did above, but can't figure out the whole sig thing...Oh Well..."

88, it's the same way you post a regular pic in the body of your posts. You just have to put it in the "signature" section in your profile.

But in there, there is no "Image" button to click on. So you need to type the tags yourself. You've seen these before:
image-missing.png

So in the case of my "Surrey" pic, it's:
image-missing.png

mingez said:
88Wrangles wrote:.................

image-missing.png

So THAT'S where it came from........any way we can block that site??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mud4feet said:
mingez said:
88Wrangles wrote:.................

image-missing.png

So THAT'S where it came from........any way we can block that site??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, c'mon man, it's got 35's!!! :wink:

Hi-Ya 88Wrangles,

It is almost my bed-time, but tomorrow I will post screen shot pics of how I entered the link to my picture host in the "profile" area and in the "my account" area of this board.

...easier than explaining the process with words.

There are, however, two good explanations already posted by XJNick in the "forum related" section of the board.

Here:

http://www.jeepz.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=319826

and here:

http://www.jeepz.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=320557

Regards,

Gadget

Speakin' of XJNick......where ya' been, dude??? Haven't heard from ya' in a while.

Back