Selling Miss Purple

purpleyjgirl

:cry: Dont worry im still going to mashfield on the 23rd. But after that Im all done I need something else practical for the baby and my husband is also going to be traveling to pembroke (about an hour away) for work everyday. I love going offroad and I love my jeep but I just cant afford to have her right now. My question is, What do you think I should ask for her?
94' 4cyl wrangler
custom purple paint
2 1/2" suspension lift
2" body lift
31" super swamper tsl's
polished aluminum american racing rims
new shocks, exaust system, tires, paint and lift. all done in the last 3 months.
140k :shock:
She definitly needs a new transmission (ax15)
will pass emissions with reverse lights and horn (I put custom round tail lights in, and lost my reverse) and has GT steering wheel and my horn was disconected.
Interior is not bad, could use some work.
Brand new flip back pavment ends top
And original black hard top
Full Hard doors
Purple flamed winshield visor decal. Not shown in pictures
So I guess what im asking for, anyones opinion or offers? Thanks

image-missing.png

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
And before paint but with hard top
image-missing.png

$6000 maybe.I dont know.Seems like however much you put into it,it still doesnt make people want to buy it when you done.Hope you do well on your jeep sale.

30 top poster count not working

Hard to put a price on someones jeep for them. I priced my baby to cheap when I thought I was pricen it to high so if you can find the right buyer name your price to high cause you can always go down but it is sure hard to go up. good luck tug

NO! I hear ya though. Consider getting a XJ? 4 door, 6 cyl, bigger? or maybe a ZJ gand cherokee. Used they have really come down in price in the last couple of years (just don't get a neon) Purple with they way jeeps sell in massachusetts, and what you have done to it, I would guess that you should be able to catch between 5-5 1/2 G's for that YJ Problem with where we live, most people don't want to buy older cars because of the rust issue (not saying you have any) but people would rather get something new(er). You buyer will most likely be a Teen or someone strapped for cash! set the price at $6000 and be willing to bargin down but don't go below $5000

Ya know the misses loves purple trucks, she wants to paint her ZR2 purple, We will see what she says on the 23rd. (probably not, She sees very little of me now with only one jeep)

Johnny

Aww you know you want it :lol: Yeah Im actually going to pick her up later today. She's real nice for a real nice price. I goet her for 3,000. A 93' forest green Grand Cherokee Laredo, With 100k on her, not bad considering shes 10 years old. The interior is amaculate. Very clean. I just cant wait to put my daughters car seat int to a real back seat , w/ her TV and all her toys and not have to worry about anything getting wet and ruined. Ill post some pics later this week. Im going camping tomorrow, sos ill talk to everyone when I get home 8)

welcome to the world of grand cherokees :D (i've got a '94 green grand cherokee laredo).

I love the purple, its my favorite color. I got a purple 94 chevy s-10, looks good . . . except the pinstrips down the side . . . . thinking about painting my jeep a really dark purple . . . not sure if it would go yet, soon to see. Sad to hear your selling the jeep, at least you get to use it one last time on the 23rd, hope you enjoi yourself. JPS4JEEP set a good price in my opinion, dont go below 5 G's . . .

Snitty, Are we still talking about the price or are you imaging a lift and other things here ????

sad to hear you have to sell her. A girl and her Jeep its a beautiful thing. At least you got a cherokee and not a neon or something like that!

purpleyjgirl you aint going all soccer mom on us are you! Tell us you paln to mod the new ride so we can still hear about your adventures and see you pics off the pavement! tug

Back