Screw Daimler-Chrysler

What was the original post on this thread? From what i can gather you are having clutch problems and the dealer wont fix it under warranty?
[addsig]

Sorry you are still not getting any repairs from the stealer I mean dealer. Post the phone number and we can all call the Detroit Office and see what is up with them yahoo's. I am just glad my ol Jeezabell has an AMC heart of gold! tug

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Jul 03, 2003 - 08:05 PM[addsig]

Hey Copper42
what is going on they still giving you the run around???
Just was curious, keep us updated.... :-D [addsig]

Sorry about the long space between replies. Work has been full. I called the home office. As soon as I told the guy on the phone my name, he knew what I was calling about. He wouldn't even listen to me. He would only sat that the company was not covering the part by warranty due to me abusing the vehicle. I called around to find a new clutch, the dealer wanted $980.00 (clutch) + $900.00 (other maintanance). The bets price I found was $385.00. The only problem was I had to have the Jeep towed to them and the dealer was going to charge me for diagnosing the problem. I told the dealer to put the Jeep together and I was having someone else install a new clutch. He called back and gave me the price of $700.00 and it would be ready that day. I went ahead and had them put the clutch in. The biggest problem I have is no one said a word about mud or me abusing the vehicle when they thought the problem was a cheap slave cylinder. As soon as the problem was more expensive, the problem was not covered by warranty. Now she runs like new and I looking at the next upgrade, probably new speakers.[addsig]

Well I hate to hear that i am glad you are getting her back
I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK AND BETTER TRAILS.......
How many miles does it have on it???? :-D [addsig]

I forgot to tell you. When I was going home after the work was done, I noticed the speedo wasn't hooked up. I went straight back. It was 5:59 pm, the service center closed at 6:00 pm. I was told to come back the next day. I swear these guys are idiots. The manager said it was test driven before they called me to pick it up. I asked him how the guy missed the speedo not working if he drove it. I drove it for two days with the speedo not working and it not counting miles. I know have around 4000 shown miles.[addsig]

That is BS for them not to honnor a waranty
I am serious I would file a complaint or do
something..All the money jeep makes and they
wont fix a problem that's just wrong........[addsig]

Back