scrambler making a come back in mid 2004...........

I havent heard that one yet but,I saw in the latest edition of jp magazine an artical about modifying your rubicon to a jeep pickup truck.The rubicon looks awsome in pickup form. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Just found a scrambler setting and needing a good home! I have tried to talk to the owner but so far no meeting has happened. I will keep on and if need be Tug will go in debt for this one. Owner summers here and lives out of state. I will be on his or her doorstep as soon as they return. My brother n law had one and I loved that ol truck. Tug[addsig]

ive tried to get an old Commando that has been sitting at this guys aboanded vacation house for ever. but the guy wont give :-( [addsig]

i saw a pic of a cj 7 converted into a YJ and then from there converted into a scrambler. looked pretty cool but i was a little confused
:-? [addsig]

This is what DC plans to introduce in '04 as an '05 model:
image-missing.png

This is what AEV Conversions will convert a TJ into for you, for a price, it's called the BRUTE:
image-missing.png

[addsig]

Bounty- Where did you find the pic of the Jeep not the brute but the other one were there any other pics there and was there any other info on it???[addsig]

The BRUTE is bad a$$. :) I would live to get one but the funds won't allow it. Heck, I can't find enough spare coin for a real lift and some meats, gears, lockers, etc.. I can hardly get enough to conduct the required repairs/upgrades let alone get something from my "dream sheet". Ah perchance to dream. :lol: :lol: :-D [addsig]

Back