Saw the the new stretched TJ @ the autoshow

02_TJ

I have to say there is alot more room behind the rear seat than I thought
there was gonna be. You could easily put a whole grocery cart of bags back there! Not that you would buy it to go grocery shopping, just wanted to give you an idea how much room was back there. As you can imagine, the rear seat sits pretty far forward, so they made the seat spring mounted, and all you had to do was unlatch the lever and the seat automatically tumbled forward. My wife didnt like that, she said it was to prissy even for her. LOL
I also saw the "Rescue." I really like it and the HUGE tires on it. They went up to the female announcer's waist. I am sorry I dont remember the size, but you can easily find it on the web.
I would download some pics for you all to see, but I forgot my camera in my Jeep a mile away. (feel so stupid) :oops:
Dennis

Another problem! Bad coil?

jeep grocery getter. that would make sense up their in michigan. just went up there for the initial lifetime visit-flint/perry area. snowed one day. slept in the hammock that night. loved it. had to find my teva's in the snow the next morning. didn't love falling out of the hammock in the middle of the night. but that's because i love michigan and their appreciation of 40oz. beers which we do not have in florida. anyway, will respond to the rescue in the general chat column. extra room for groceries and the necessary evil-fire wood. build white man's fire. that's a good thing.

Thanks

stroker ace-like burt reynold's? just a test to see if my info has been updated. thank you for yall's cooperation.

Back