sad sad day

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
To each his own, but what was this guy thinking? I have heard of the good and the bad.... but talk about the ugly!

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I'm thinking this person should have bought a PT cruiser and called it a day!

Thats bad, but not as bad as my highschool parking lot was. There was a lowered ZJ with 17" chrome rims, the "uni-wiper" and disgustingly ricey decals all over the side. There was also a lowered '02 TJ with little tires that looked like like they belonged on a civic or something. Unfurtonatly, I didnt ahve my camera with me to take pictures.

TARSI

Ya might be a Jeeper if ya see a Jeep with low profile tires on it and want to smack the owner...

'Nuff said me thinks,

-Greywolf

ALL I CAN SAY IS NICE!!!!!

JUST KIDDING~!

What an idiot,you buy a tj for 20,000 dollar and you make it gay and chromed out!He should have bought a PT cruiser.Stupid I guess,but definitely NOT A JEEP THING! :roll:

ALL I CAN SAY IS NICE!!!!!

JUST KIDDING~!

What an idiot,you buy a tj for 20,000 dollar and you make it gay and chromed out!He should have bought a PT cruiser.Stupid I guess,but definitely NOT A JEEP THING! :roll:

thats not too bad tehres a jeep around here somewherr that has all that but also, chrome rocker panels, chrome corner cards, chrome gas bezel, chrome roof rack, chrome off road lights, etc etc everything is chrome!! I hate em

YA!!! it looks MOAB ready to me.. we can take him on the .5- trails.. heheheheheh Or better yet take him on cliff hanger and look the other way..lol

chrome is not bad... on bikes and musclecars

Ok some one tell me this...you build a chome PJ with all the getto things you need to impress the natives in Gettosville.
BUT you run down to a local 4x4 shop and buy ...rear light brush guards.LOL. Now I ask what in gods name do you need them for ??? Its not like your going to get a branch hitting it?
No wait I know.. its incase the piece of paper laying on the road in gettosville flys up and hits your tail light.

It looks like some gay hairdresser rides that rig, but firemanharry is right, to eaches own...

How many treehuggers, bunnyhumpers, and can't-mind-their-own-business activeists crap on our sweet rigs and try to get them banned from the roads - on and off.

Hey, all for one and one for all... :?

"to each his own"... I don't like that there is a proverb like that which attempts to justify a wrong action, and make it ok, simply because it is inosmeone's interest

"its still a Jeep"... yeah, most of what is in the picture was manufactured by Jeep, but the owner raped it of what a Jeep is

hey there, can anyone here give me a hand with a "top ripping"
question?

Back