Rusty's Off-Road Products

93ZJ

I just recently visited rusty's offroad and i was wondering if anyone has some good info about them.. Do you they sell a full 3" suspension lift or do you have to buy more than just shocks? If anyone has any info about them please tell me thanks... if you want to you can talk to on my screen name.. DARFLFAN[addsig]

the first thing listed in their ZJ suspension package page is this: the first thing is the longer coils and the rear trac bar bracket. they list the shocks seperately because some people prefer to use other brand shocks like rancho's or what-have-you with the kit. that's why they list their shocks (which are really nice, i have the 3" lift kit on my XJ)

so basically, the whole it would be $439... plus shipping (probably about $100 - $150 because they're pretty heavy. my XJ kit cost $150 to ship because i got new rear leaf springs too)

---------------------------------------
Rusty's 3 inch ZJ Kit Ø $319.00
- Front and rear coils
- Rear trac bar bracket
Rusty's Hydro Shocks Ø $120.00/set
-----------------------------------------[addsig]

I bought their engine and transfer case skid plates. Neither of them fit without considerable cutting and re-welding. Can't say anything about their other stuff. I used a TeraFlex 3.5" lift system with Rancho 9000x shocks and am very happy with it.

Dennis[addsig]

well, thats the first time i've ever heard anything bad about rustys'... you sure they got the right application sent to you? anyways... i'm sure that if you called them back they woulda fixed the problem. i still stand by my belief that rustys' is a great organization.

-nate[addsig]

I have purchased everything on my 89 wagoneer LTD from Rusty's. I have the budget lift, their shocks and the K&N with airtube and their cat-back with Flowmaster mufflers and chrome tip. Everything works and fit with absolutly no problems. And Rusty is a great guy to talk to. He goes out of his way to make sure you are getting what you want. I called him one day to ask him a question about how loud the Flowmaster muffler was compared to the Dynomax. He took the phone out to his garage area and let me listen to two jeeps he happened to have back there with the different mufflers. All I could say was wow...that's service!
Ed
web/gadget guru

i just bought rusty's 3" kit for my XJ and am very pleased. i also bought their cut-out flares... which are great and worked perfect, except that the pop-rivets that were sent with them were too short... but not a big problem. i would definitely recommend them!

Back