remember the idiot with the stories?

Snitty

this was linked from another forum i check out now and then.. it reminded me a lot of the storyteller at autozone...

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148393

by the way.... latest story...

his 6 cylinder "trans am" that he just rolled over and over... he just put a new motor in it.. just needs paint, then its back to "show condition"... quote "i just put my 355 in my firebird, its got 320 rear wheel horsepower"

then i stabbed at him with "you have a dyno?"

after a long pause, i get "i have a machine i hook up to the computer, it will read the horsepower to the decimal"

i just left

Thanks, Snitty. I was kinda missin' those stories! Can't wait for the rest of the crowd to chime in!

Snitty, I think you need to adopt that kid, show him some real love, family values, etc.

Then take him to a secluded wooded area and bury him in a shallow grave.

Sparky-Watts said:
Snitty, I think you need to adopt that kid, show him some real love, family values, etc..

Then take him to a secluded wooded area and bury him in a shallow grave.

We do see many thing much the same you and I, hehehe tug

Hey WM69

ahh, thats great. I wish i had a friend like that. keep 'em comming! spend more time with that guy!

Both those guys crack me up. The other guy pretending that he owns that car and your friend with the machine that shows horsepower by decimals. :lol: Keep the stories coming.

Next time you go in there, tell him you have a TA with the same motor and you'd like to hook yours us to his computer to check the horsepower. See what he says then.

TwistedCopper said:
Tug-n-pull said:
Smack Him in the mouth! Tell him it was from Tug

Give him one from me, too. Sounds like he could use an A$$ whoopin' from the neck up!!!

If your gonna do all that, how about gut punching him for me one time?

Really you should ask him if he's installed a "flux capacitor" and see what he says. he he. Then smack him in the mouth.

Heck yea that's the sprit let's just all go over there and pull him out from behind his Autozone counter and beat the devil out of him. We have the makens of a Jeepz Lynching Party! Git-r-done!!!! tug

You getta shovel,
And I'll get a rope.
We'll all go down
and hog-tie the dope.

Toss'im in the trunk
And go for a drive.
Four of us will go,
Only three come back alive.

Sorry, sounded like the makin's for a great folk song!

You mean you guys don't have that computer program. I've got one. You can get the rear wheel horsepower by plugging a USB cable in to the cigarette lighter then do a burnout on your mouse pad. It downloads into an excel spreadsheet.
You guys are really going to have to step it up a bit.

man rooster you've got the upgraded program.. ive got the oldschool one where you have to get a flatbed scanner into the engine bay and scan all sides of the engine and it reads it from there

Heck, out here in the country, we gotta get a team of horses hooked to the rear bumper and see how many of them it takes before we can't pull'em anymore!

New update....

I ask him "i thought the trans am was gonna be on the road this week"

Him: we decided that the big motor was too much, so we swapped it out for the small motor again, we can't afford gas with these prices

Me: so you did the swap already?

Him: yeah, its all set to go, just waitin for it to get back from the paint shop

Me: so you swapped the motor (and transmission... carbed 355 w/5speed... to a a v6 w/auto) and got it to the paint shop that quick huh?

So we'll see... i know he never put a v8 in there... he's just trying to cover himself for when he shows up with a v6

Back