RR1-2.jpg

RR2-2.jpg

RR3-2.jpg

RR4-2.jpg

RR5-1.jpg

Thanks T.C.
I tried to get creative but ended up making a Jeep "waller."

Yes, my sig line says it all.
That was one of those times you least expect to roll over. The toolbox was not locked and the cooler didn't have the strap over the lid. I like to call that recipe Piedmont Soup.

RE: Re: RE: Pop or soda?

I like to see the lightness in such cases... looked like a good time

RE: Re: RE: Pop or soda?

I had my seatbelt on as always, but somehow managed to get my boot caught between the soft door (ground) and the lower leg of the cage. It didn't hurt but I could not pull it out. I had to hang there above the mud until they winched me back over.
The engine was still running when it turned over thanks to the fool injection. I had to turn it off. She barely smoked when I started it back up.

RE: Transmission woes :(

Nice picks, looks like a lot of fun. The mud hole looks like those we wheel in up here in IL and IN.

T-case

get my boot caught between the soft door (ground) and the lower leg of the cage.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, for your safety please keep your hands and feet inside the ROLLING vehical at all times...Thank You for choosing RedRooster Amusments.....Enjoy your ride!" :lol:

RE: Home Pages

looks like busch light.....classy

RE: Home Pages

care to elaborate on how you rolled? im not seeing it. great pics tho, i can get a better look at the underside of the beast and take some notes down now... haha, love your rig, glad no one got hurt

RE: Clutch Question

Looks like it was from one side in the hole, the other on high ground, and copius amounts of throttle :twisted:
"Head for the Mountains" :lol:

Looks like a waste of good bread! Was that bread? HAHA
Awesome pics man, when I am ready, we will have to ride together.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: St. Louis pursuit

Cool!
I still think your CJ is Nasty!
I gently laid my YJ on it's side two weeks ago in some deep snow, similar situation, but the 13" of fresh snow cushioned me pretty well! Just a little tug from the rear with some one standing on the high side and I was good! Front fender needed some banging though!

Bounty__Hunter said:
Looks like it was from one side in the hole, the other on high ground, and copius amounts of throttle :twisted:
"Head for the Mountains" :lol:
Ding, Ding, Ding!!!! We have a winner!!!
The passenger side was on the high ground and the driver side was on the hole. I hit the skinny pedal one good time and the pasenger side climbed while the driver side dug in about a foot. It happened rather quickly.
I was not drinking at the time, but started shortly after. The "mountains" were rendered a total loss due to some gasoling seepage. They were washed but the smell outranked the taste. Fortunately, I had left a pretty Purple and Gold bag of brown water back at the campsite.

Disclaimer: RedRooster does not condone drinking and driving (on pavement) nor releasing any amount of oil and gas into ground water. However, accidents will happen.

RE: Re: new grill guard

wow that is a bad spot to roll over into hehehe all muddy inside i guess good job tho and awsome jeep

Back