Racing Limo Spotted

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Wiring in windshield mounted lights- could use s

2004tjsport wrote:
but a racing limo??? Whether or not auto racing is a sport......that's just wrong. Someone has too much time on their hands.

But this is still America. sometimes people do things because they can

I was driving on 1-20 today and a paisly blimp flew over. No company name, no advertising. Why.. because someone wanted one. :lol: :lol:

Racing is sport. Racing cars is a definately a sport. Ask me if the drivers are athletes, I can't answer that, but I'd like to see David Ortiz last through the monster mile at Dover :lol:

TwistedCopper said:
Racing is sport. Racing cars is a definately a sport. Ask me if the drivers are athletes, I can't answer that, but I'd like to see David Ortiz last through the monster mile at Dover :lol:

Similarly, I would like to see Dale Jr. take a 100 mph fastball 400 feet into right-center. :wink:

Racing is sport. Racing cars is a definately a sport. Ask me if the drivers are athletes, I can't answer that, but I'd like to see David Ortiz last through the monster mile at Dover

Similarly, I would like to see Dale Jr. take a 100 mph fastball 400 feet into right-center.

I'd like to see this thread end... nobody is going to change anybody's minds...

This is the only good thing to come of this thread:

image-missing.png

RE: Carrier, Ring and Pinion install

judge09 said:
Damn Sparky, Holy personal attack. Are you having a bad day or something. Go ahead and state you opinion (even if it differs from mine)but you dont know "jack" about me, my physical condition, or my driving ability. I didnt realize you were a professional driving expert and know all there is to know about NASCAR. and I also didnt realize I needed to be an expert on a subject before offering an opinion on this message board. I obviously struck a nerve with you, but you can lay off the personal attacks and keep it clean.

I calls'em like I sees'em.

help! loose steering column

Sports require athletes. ATHELETES.

This is going to sound sexist, but Indy almost had a lady (Danica Patrick) win a race this week. I don't think that would happen in Football, Hockey, Sprinting, weightlifting, Swimming, or Basketball. Why? Because it's an equal playing field in terms of physical necessity. (and don't give me the Kicker from UNM/CU, and the gal who played goalie for 2 minutes in an actual exhibition game, those were publicity stunts.)

Is Danica Patrick, 23 years old, stands five-foot-one and weighs maybe a 100 pounds soaking wet. Equal in athleticism to most of the drivers in Indy? Yet somehow she almost won.

The debate isn't about difficulty. Chess is difficult. Pool is difficult. Those aren't sports. It's about physical conditioning and prowess.

This is a funny thread. But I better go. I have to go workout now so I can be prepared to drive today. And to test my physical conditioning, I'm going to incorporate as many left turns as possible.

Then tommorrow, a curling regimen so I can improve my billiards, bowling, and chess games.

Drivers, Jockeys, golfers, and poolsharks are not athletes.
:twisted:

RE: OT -- "Store Wars"

lets just end this now with one phrase. nascar sucks, long live rally. GO PETTER GO SUBARU.

RE: Different server

Sparky-Watts said:
judge09 said:
Damn Sparky, Holy personal attack. Are you having a bad day or something. Go ahead and state you opinion (even if it differs from mine)but you dont know "jack" about me, my physical condition, or my driving ability. I didnt realize you were a professional driving expert and know all there is to know about NASCAR. and I also didnt realize I needed to be an expert on a subject before offering an opinion on this message board. I obviously struck a nerve with you, but you can lay off the personal attacks and keep it clean.

I calls'em like I sees'em.

Point being you know NOTHING about me. Keep personal comments to yourself. If you want to be an A$$ go somewhere else!

If you want to see more Danica, just watch spike TV's power block on the weekend, she is the host! :wink:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Wiring in windshield mounted lig

Whew, Maaaan

I haven't seen this much fur fly on a non-politic thread before.

It's a bad-un.......

If you want to see more Danica, just watch spike TV's power block on the weekend, she is the host!

ohh yeah!

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I shimmie

judge09 said:
Point being you know NOTHING about me. Keep personal comments to yourself. If you want to be an A$$ go somewhere else!

I know enough about you to know I don't want to know any more about you. Sorry I made you cry. And yeah, you did strike a nerve with your previous comments. Blatant ignorance tends to get on my nerves quite quickly. Like I said before, if you don't know anything about a subject, don't let your ignorance bite you in the backside.

If ya don't like your ignorance being corrected, perhaps you should go somewhere else. As for me, I'm staying where my friends are.

RE: New wrenching injury!

Sparky-Watts said:
judge09 said:

I know enough about you to know I don't want to know any more about you. Sorry I made you cry. And yeah, you did strike a nerve with your previous comments. Blatant ignorance tends to get on my nerves quite quickly. Like I said before, if you don't know anything about a subject, don't let your ignorance bite you in the backside.

If ya don't like your ignorance being corrected, perhaps you should go somewhere else. As for me, I'm staying where my friends are.

Sad sad old man. :cry:

RE: New wrenching injury!

judge09 said:
.................Sad sad old man. :cry:

Hey, easy on the "old man" stuff!!! Didn't your grandparents ever tell you to respect your elders! There's a reason for that.................but, of course, only old people know.

Old man mud

RE: Best lift to get?

judge09 said:
Sad sad old man. :cry:

Ya know, I've re-read my original post to you, and still don't see any personal attacks. I've seen a couple from you towards me, but just don't see the alleged attacks on you. I said you don't know jack about racing; not a personal attack, simply the apparent truth gleaned from your statements. I said I didn't think you could drive a racecar at 200 mph for 500 miles without it killing you unless you were in perfect physical health; not a personal attack, merely an opinion (and as I recall, we are still allowed to post opinions on this board). And to finalize it, I said not to knock something you don't know about because your ignorance on the subject will jump up and bite you on the backside; still not a personal attack, a statement of both opinion and fact based on your post.

So, you called me as a$$, as well as a sad old man (neither of which I deny, nor did either hurt my feelings or leave me reaching for a tissue).

To sum it up, you consider someone expressing opinions contrary to yours to be personal attacks. As I alluded to before, if you can't take someone disagreeing with your point of view without getting your panties in a bunch, then perhaps the internet is not the best of places for you to hang out. I'd suggest perhaps a class in anger management or remedial interpersonal communications. Now quit whining that you are being attacked on a personal level when someone points out the flaws in your posts or otherwise disagrees with your opinions. There were several others in this post that I disagreed with in the same post, and they also disagreed with me. None of them are complaining about personal attacks, nor am I bothered by their obvious disagreements with my point of view. Suggestion: play nice or don't play at all.

Good day.

mud4feet said:
judge09 said:
.................Sad sad old man. :cry:

Hey, easy on the "old man" stuff!!! Didn't your grandparents ever tell you to respect your elders! There's a reason for that.................but, of course, only old people know.

Old man mud

Right on, Mud!! :wink: Us "old men" have forgotten more about respect than most of these young punks will ever know.

Of course, I've forgotten a lot of things in my time on this rock....such as where I left my Depends. Ya got a spare ya could email to me? :shock:

Unlimited Rubi, Hemi, 37's, Long arm kit... nice!

Geez, to think I was called out for getting too personal by writing "Wake up Man!"

:idea:

RE: Unlimited Rubi, Hemi, 37

TwistedCopper said:
Geez, to think I was called out for getting too personal by writing "Wake up Man!"

:idea:

Yeah, just think what would have happened if you'd said, "Wake up, old man, you're acting like an a$$!" :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back