Quote the Raven...er..Jeepz Peepz

mingez

Okay, I thought of a funny thread to have. Post your favorite quotes from any Jeepz.com member.
Mine has got to be in my signature from Lady Jeep Freak:

"My jeep is fully loaded with Hooters every day of the week." --LadyJeepFreak

:lol: :lol:

I'll post more later, cause there have been some great ones from all of you. Especially Tug.

So post some of your favorite "Z" quotes!

I'll start the ball rolling with an old one from Tug.

Tug-n-pull
PostPosted: Jul 20, 2003 - 06:00 PM

Run em hard and love it every step of the way. My days on the trail are counted among the best days of all. I would rather be out on a good trail in my ol Jeep than most anything else. There is not anything else like it. Tug

Sparky-Watts said:
I was stiffed.
-Mingez-

LOL, Sparky! :lol:

Okay, here's one from Inspector Gadget:
In my best "Pushy Software Salesman" voice...

"SSSSOOoooooooooo,...nice day, isn't it?" (Rain rains, thunder thunders)

Two guys are on an airplane which is bound for Hawaii.
Guy-1 exclaims, "Boy! "I can't wait to get to Havaii."
Guy-2 corrects, "It is Hawaii, not Havaii!'
Guy-1 retorts, "It is Havaii!!!!
Guy-2 replies, "Let's ask this guy over here."
Guy-1 responds, "OK"
Guy-2 to Guy-3, "Sir, is our destination pronounced "Hawaii" or "Havaii?"
Guy-3 answers, "It is pronounced, "Havaii."
Guy-1 says to Guy-3, "Thank you, Sir."
Guy-2 sulks.
Guy-3 says, "Ach! You are velcome."

Moral: "When you ask people for advice, you need to know where those people are coming from."

Mr. Green

Gadget

Took me awhile to find that one, long time ago.

RE: Tire grooving

Bounty_Hunter said:
and just grooved my other set of swampers, my on-road set.
your on road set of swampers hmmm......

"Git 'er done!"

-Tug-

That was one of the first things I ever read by Tug nearly a year ago when I joined the boards, and it still sticks in my mind.

suspension

From that classic thread "Boston Dictionary".

Inspector-Gadget

PostPosted: Oct 24, 2003 - 09:03 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAH @ Laura

(Gadget clutches his chest feeling a "pump alarm" coming on.)

Laura, you are too much!!! -- and I hope you never change.

But...that soopamarket brown Vs. white egg thing is the craziest myth I've ever heard. Everybody knows that, generally speaking, white eggs come from the white feathered breeds of chickens and brown eggs come from the red feathered breeds of chickens. This has been true ever since a Boston monk named Mendel was successful in getting his laws passed by the Massachusetts Legislature. That happened in 1784.

Rhode Island Reds, for example, lay brown eggs, but I won't buy those eggs because I won't eat nothing that came from a Communist chicken.

:lol:

Favote quote in Bold and italics here in Tug's explanation of the torture of being Jeepless. We've all been there and it just made me laugh when I read it. So true ...
Tug-n-pull said:
Let me tell you all about wheeling withdraw, I been through the pain and suffering so long now that I think I may have beaten the off road bug! 1 full year with out a jeep and the trails are plenty round her in these parts. I can be on good trail just 5 mins away from my drive way. No Business, Dark Hollar, Dixie Creek, Beauity Spot, Granny Lewis Creek, Rich Mountain, Buffalo and all the rest just all right here in my face and me with no Jeep. That will soon be fixed. The Surburban is up for sale and I have a few interesed parties. That will be my seed money then the withdraws will be all for not. Like a feen and his dope and a drunkard his wine I will be breaking parts and moding a jeep real soon. tug

Another favorite was this one welcoming me to Jeepz. I try to remember this when I see new members and welcome them accordingly:
jhiggins said:
Welcome to board and nice name TwistedCopper....:) :p :D

RE: A girl without her Jeep

Lol, I am glad I was funny enough to be quoted! I loved the "I was stiffed" line myself and tugs "Drunkard Feen" one too! lol I can't recall the ones I liked as much, but there are so many great things typed on these forums!

Lady

One of the first phrases I ever read from Tug on this site was "Git-r-done". Then tonight a friend sent me this pic:

Gitrdone-2.jpg

Thought of ol' Tug when I saw it!!! :lol:

There are so many things I've read that stick out in my mind, but nothing's coming to the top right now. Guess I'll keep trying to remember, though...

Back