Presentation is everything.

im just not sure what to say about it, it has its ups and downs, definatley some noticeable downs and i think this guy is an idiot who thot a big jeep would look cool and soon found out what jeep really stands for, just empty every pocket, i dont kno that i would ever want or need axles that monstrous though? im just without many good words...

yeah the jeep looks sick on them little wheels....sick as in not feeling well. hehe

likewise with white.... all that money and he leaves the drivetrain exposed like a a$$ at an a$$ kickin contest

I do not currently have a top for it however if someone uses the Buy it Now Option I will purchase a new soft top for the buyer.

If you pay $18K for it he'll throw in a $400 top! What a bargain :roll:

Hmmm no bids. What a shocker :?

I actually met that guy almost 2 years ago. I bought wheels for my old YJ from him off eBay. Drove up to PA to pick 'em up. He buys and sells Jeep parts and God knows what else. I got the wheels dirt cheap because the clearcoat was shot and they looked like hell - I was planning on painting them black anyhow so they were perfect for me.

I will admit thoughts of the movie "Deliverance" had me a little freaked out while I was there. I bought the wheels and beat feet!
:shock:

Man, you'd think he would "fire up" the engine to at least make sure it runs!!

"The engine has not been fired up yet so it does not have any mileage" Interresting...

The only reason it hasnt fired up is because it's blown.

I guess I'll be the odd one and admit that I kind of like it. He wants too much money for it.....way too much money, but it does have some pretty high dollar building blocks to play with there. If you're going with the WAAAAAAAAY too popular trend of throwing a Jeep body on a 1ton running gear, that's it.

The first to go would be the hideous paint job. I like flames, but geez.....metallic green and silver? The dinky little snorkle would get tossed too. He even points out that it needs to be finished and things like armoring the crossmember need to be done.

I'd take it for a MUCH lower asking price.

Back