pinaplebob

You know today was the first time i was back on and I read all of the posts about my questing on my number of posts. All i asked what a simple question and thank you to all those who answered. I did not realize that it had already been asked. Or if the problem was just my name. Sorry to bug you guys who seem to know it all. I did not appreicate everyone telling my I was a idiot and telling my to search. Now that I did search, I found you told almost everyone that. It's rude and completely made me think differnt about the people that I am giving and taking advice from. And i'm not sure that I am the only person that feels this way.

pinaplebob

And as a side note. My search feature is not working for me right now.

Yea it is kinda harsh how they do that, they should make post that come up that often sticky. That would make things a lot easier. O well, still a good website with lots of help.

Hmmmmmmmmm not sure exactlly what instance you are talking about here ...The main thing is to some of the new people to do a search ...and that it is available to use...because many don't know about it ...as far as people knowing it all I don't think anyone has that ego here and if they do let me be the first to apologize for myself and them...The majority of the people here try to help on another and that is my main goal to help people to the best of my ability not to discourage them ... Then again we live in a country where we have freedom of speach and you never know when you will catch some people on a bad day......B ut I hope you have the anwser you were initaily looking for............:lol:

on behalf of Jeepz.com... I apologize for any misunderstandings you may have come across... nobody cursed anyone for asking questions... in my time here... i have only come upon one person who was not welcome here, because of his/her own antics... and that is certianly not you... you have never done anything here to stir up trouble... I realize that any newcomers here may not be familiar with the way the site works, and come here possibly in need of information. I make sure I NEVER send someone to search... Not because it is a bad thing, but because I feel that it is much easier, and found more comforting to get an answer from a person, rather than a history of information in form of text. If I know the answer to a question, I will answer it... If I don't know an anwer, and know where the answer can be found, I will point the one in need to a direct source for the answer.

Then... I've said it before, and i'll say it now... before I joined this forum, I browsed through EVERY page of posts, looking at what was said about different topics... And I learned quite a bit of things through that... so... knowing that the search option is availible, that information is a few clicks away... I can understand if some people can get tired of answering the same questions every day... but i actually enjoy helping people... and when a newcomer, or even a verteran here asks for some information... no matter how many times i've answered it, or been involved in answering it, I will jump right in and welcome any question with an honest answer...

As you stick around and see how the topics go... you'll see that there are some topics that you WILL ALWAYS see come up... I know that very often we will get questions asking which lift to suggest, or why 2nd gear is grinding, or why the gas gauge doesn't work, or how to do the SOA, or can you remove a tracbar, or about the SYE.... and NEVER has it, nor WILL it ever bother me that people ask that... if someone doesn't know something, or would like some help understanding something, or wants suggestions in something... I take honor in doing what I can to help... nobody here was blessed with automatic information.. we all learned things here and there.. and will continue to learn....

if you learn from someone else teaching you, pass on the gift, teach someone else... if you learned by teaching yourself, or looking up the information yourself, or learning the "hard way"... that doesn't mean that others must learn the same way, pass on the knowledge...

the same goes for learning as with teaching... if you want to know something, ask... the last thing we need here is for someone to feel uncomfortable asking a question... chances are, if you need to know somehting, then someone here knows the answer...

so again... i apologize on everyone's behalf for any misunderstanding that anyone here may have caused... and pineapplebob... I respect that you came out to say what you felt... i am also strong in believing that if there is question of trust within any number of members here... say so... that is the only way things will ever settle, if we know how each other feel, and what we can do to better understand each other's positions

You have to use the search above the top of the original post not the one on the left side of the page...:p

Back