Poll about Jeep people

I think we are more of a "subculture" than a "cult." People are usually born into or brainwashed into cults. Subcultures just sorta happen.

Special K, I live at Perimeter. Right near the mall. I do come up to Exit 10 from time to time. Your neck of the woods. that is where I got up to my rocker panels in mud for my burthday. and lost my E-Tool. :(

Eh, I wave unless I like Tug, am in lala land. I've seen two red ones like mine but older in my town. I am the newest TJ I've seen around, but Lotta older ones! No one waves unless thier TJr's, not like I care. lol

I LOVE those avatars with the smilies in the Jeeps, are they new or personal? Geez I want one!

Dumbest things in or on a jeep

Nobody in my neck of the woods waves - unless we know each other.

But if somebody ever does wave to me, I WILL wave back!

Viking.

Flood Control

I always try to wave.... sometimes i just dont see ya tho. I dont like it when i dont get the wave back, but the only time i get upset is when (and this has happened) some idiot in a grand with the 18s and low profiles has the "its a jeep thing...." sticker on the windshield, then looks at you like an idiot when you wave. Just goes to show, never wave at grands with the "pimpin" rims..

And as to the whole thing of gay guys driving jeeps...... well mine will never be washed again :)

Nathan

I always wave, problem is there are soooo many of us Jeeps on the Cape that I have to have one hand on the wheel and one out to the side ready to wave all the time as one in every four vehicles on the road seems to be another TJ,YJ or CJ. I don't wave to WJs or XJs, unless I am actually four wheelin and pass them in the trails. I feel a little denied whan I don't get a wave in return, but eventually all new Jeep owners catch on...

Adam, you better start waving to thos cherokees cause one of these days im going to sight you on the street and when you dont wave to me im going to turn around, hunt you down, pull you off the road and give you a...............big hug!!!!!! :wink: After I kick your @ss :lol:

The next time I pull someone out of a ditch, a mud hole or a snow bank. I think I´k gonna insist they wave, till there arm gets heavy. :twisted: Or require they donate a pint of blood.

hey jps4jeep

I think johnny is right is defintiely not a cult. Subculture is probably more correct. As for the Wrangler being for gays, if you look that is for the lesbians. It's up there with F-150's and stuff. Because it's a ruff, tuff, bad A$$ vehicle like no other. Makes sense then doesn't it. I'm not saying anything about you ladies tho so don't hurt me! :lol: As long as it ain't lowered wave till they wave back.
Mike

Take a nice trip down highway 191 during Easter Weekend or Labor day through Moab. The first thing you will see that is strange is an UROC rig driving down the road (no way in heck that is legal for the road). And almost every vehicle you pass is a Jeep. 5 miles later your friggin arm falls off due to waving.

I wave all the time "."

On the street I've found that I only get the wave when I'm in the CJ, in the TJ no one cares, though here in Phoenix there are a billion YJ's & TJ's so it would be a lot of work to wave all the time

Back