Poll about Jeep people

I am a little less enthusiastic about waving to the soccer moms but I still do it.

I try to, but I see a lot of Jeeps....maybe ten or fifteen a day. Sometimes I see four or five on my fifteen minute trip home. Many times by the time I see them it's too late.

when i first got my cj i was waving all the time, then i realized that the 16 year olds that were driving the stock jeep their parents gave them thought i was out of my mind. now i just wave to older model jeeps unless the other driver waves first. I will always return a jeep wave! 8)

http://www.thejeepwave.com

brad.

maybe ten or fifteen a day

LOL there are that many parked at my companies parking lot that I can easily pick out. I swear, that in atlanta 1 out of every 5-7 auto, is a Jeep. I don't even drive with my fingers anymore, they are wored to the windshield channel ;)

Unless I am just out in lala land I wave but I am getting old and the mind is slowing down a bit. But then again I know most of the folks around here so I wave to just about everybody I see. I always wave to motorcycles and horses. I guess I maybe wave to much! hehehehe Tug

i wave first most times, but never get it back from a lot of cherokees, or grands ???? they don't know what a jeep thing is around here! but oh well not everyone has been bitten by the bug.

350 TJ swap

I try to wave to most jeeps. That is being CJ/ Wranglers, cherokee's, and grands. Liberty's don't get it. They don't understand. My parents think I'm nuts tho. Figures!!!! Hey BKsmith, I'm your 16 yr old and I wave. Don't care what yr u drive. I'm a little cautious with the jeepettes tho. Sometimes theyjust think I'm hittin on em or somethin, but some get it. Ah screw it wave anyway.
Mike

I told my friend that I wave to fellow Jeep owners and that most wave back and he thought I was lying. Then one day, he was driving with me and a Jeep drove by and waved. He was awed.

Then he said "Im gonna start waving at Corolla owners" (he owns a Corolla) and I looked at him like he was crazy and said "ok, buddy."

My friends call us Jeepers a cult. it all started when a grand dad and his grandson waved at me. My friend didn't believe before that that we all wave.

I may know why we don't get many waves from Stock TJ (PJ)

It has been stated by many that the number one choice for gay men, is the Wrangler (NO MUD). Followed closely by the 626.

Keep those TJs dirty folks. LOL HA HA HA

some where i read the number one choice for gay men was actually a jetta....there was a link about that some where. the wrangler was on there too. anyways, johnny, about your buddy with the corolla...i just laugh at those (had one which caught on fire.....side note, today actually i just mentioned that some dude in a corolla better watch out, his might catch on fire. but that was only he was staring over at me and some friends in the jeep. maybe he was hoping his did catch on fire, so he could get a jeep?). hehe. i wave on occasion. as i have noticed most jeepers around here don't really look at other jeepers. so usually first i stare, and if they look over, i'll wave...time permitting.

I initiate a wave 30-75% of times...depending on my mood and attentiveness but I always return a wave although sometimes I think I'm too late for them to notice. I also wonder if my off-road lights (mounted to the windshield bracket) often block the fellow Jeeper from seeing my waves.

As for that gay thing...I heard about that too. :twisted: Errr. The jetta being #1 is kinda funny though.

Hey L33TJ33P, where in Atlanta do you live?

I live in Alpharetta...that is, when I'm there. Maybe it would be more appropriate to say that my stuff stays in Alpharetta and I go to see it on occasion. :D

yeah my boss at work drives a jetta and obviously, i called him a woman as soon as i found out. then he tried to call MY jeep feminine.

image-missing.png

you be the judge!!

Ya gotta wave don't ya know! It's part of the whole Jeep Cult thing.

Later,

Greywolf

Back