Pics... FINALLY

mingez

Okay y'all, I borrowed my buddy's digital cam, so I finally got off my lazy non-picture post behind off the couch, and made a little website.

I've been getting razzed about not having gotten any pics on Jeepz, so here they are.

Go Here:
http://www.geocities.com/en49ers/sixpack.html

These are the before pics of my rig, as some of you know I'll be painting it soon, so it'll be an intersting comparison.
Thanks!

Front Axle Disconnect?

Nice XJ man. Looks like you were by Americas. What color you going to paint it? Neways, nice jeep!

What size tires are you running? They look real good, nice and wide

Mingez,

Your jeep Rocks man, any color! I love your tires too, I wish mine were wider. LOL Someday! Did you pick a color yet, btw?

Lady

Das one fine lookin' XJ meng! It will look good in that Chevy Orange.

About our PM's about the SYE - The guys at Rusty's are pretty confident that I can run the 4 1/2" with a transfer case drop and rear axle shims without doing the SYE/driveshaft conversion on my '00. They said they've never had one any year that was uncorrectable under 5". I hope they're right!

I was set on the 3" kit just to be safe but now that I've seen yours, well... I don't want to end up having height envy now do I!!!

Thanks alot :roll:

Thanks guys! It was a long time in coming, the pics I mean.

PurpleyGirl, It's purple actually, no wonder you liked it!!! :)

R3con, Yeah that's the spot! Over on Joe Battle near the stadium. Mean ass hill.

LGR, anyway I can contribute to our shared addiction.. I mean, "Hobby."

Lady, Thanks!! Yeah I'm leaning toward Sunburst Orange. I'm 90 percent sure it'll be the orange.

Copper, nice Scarface accent meng! Do a search for "driveshaft vibes". I think there were a couple of threads concerning the new XJ's and the 4.5" lift.
I also think you should definetly go 4.5". Of course if you ask me, I'd say you should go 6" with 35's. No problem on the height envy thing, it's my job here on Jeepz to encourage everyone to spend as much money as possible. :wink:

Laneiac, 33" x 12.50". Procomp exterrains on 15 x 10 rims. I think the offset is 4.2" .. err something . I got a killer deal on them, so I said Yes before I got all of the info.

About our PM's about the SYE - The guys at Rusty's are pretty confident that I can run the 4 1/2" with a transfer case drop and rear axle shims without doing the SYE/driveshaft conversion on my '00. They said they've never had one any year that was uncorrectable under 5". I hope they're right!

Rusty's susp. are awesome... I help put a 6.5" lift on my buddies XJ, it took us a couple of days bc we ran into a few snags, but it was worth it. Unfortunately he got in a wreck a month later and totalled it, we're working on fixing the frame and from susp. right now.

That is a sweet looking XJ to say the least. Very tastefull and full of Real Jeep Pazazzzzzzz I really do like it. tug

graewulf said:
looking good.. what's it gonna be when it grows up??? :wink:

Well, 4.5" lift and 33's are as big as I'm gonna go. Maybe to 35's someday, but I don't want to mess with an SYE.

On it's way to be installed this week is the Exhaust kit from Rusty's, with includes Air tube, mount, K and N cone, and Flow Master.

Also, i've received the Heavy Duty Track bar from Rusty's. Gives a sturdier mounting bracket and Poly bushing joint for better wear and stablility. (also, helps with death wobble)

Later this month, suburst orange paint.

Next Month, Custom 4x4 winch/prerunner front bumper. And maybe a Safari Rack. (Depends on the Cash Flow.)

Maybe a bored throttle body.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Back