Pic of my Jeep

Roundeye

Finally got some digital pics!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Thanks. She's a 2003 TJ Wrangler X. About a month old. I'm looking for a tired '70s CJ right now, so I'll have something to beat on. It will be a while before the '03 TJ sees any serious mud or has branches scratching down it's sides :-O

I love these damn things! :cool: [addsig]

Here is a pic of my TJ next to a friend of mine's '79 V8 CJ5. A "Grown" Jeep! :cool: (Mine's still a "baby"...for now :evil: )

image-missing.png
[addsig]

My Jeep looks exactly the same. It's a 97 TJ (white) with the hoop bumper and the roll bumpers on the rear. It's also got the nerf bars on each side and as of last week...brand new BF Goodrich A/T 31"er's! You never know the difference a bigger, nicer set of tires makes to a Jeep till you get some. Definately worth the $500.00 and oh, the hum it makes on the road...music to my ears! :cool: [addsig]

Nice Jeep! What type of mirror movers do you have on there? Those look better than what I have... where did you get those?[addsig]

Awww get it muddy and scratched. I have less than 6K on my 03 TJ X and the only mod so far are Disconnects. That too, is a Mod that you don't know the use of until you get it. :) Great first mod IMHO (In My Honest Opinion)

Get her dirty Mud shows up well on White :)[addsig]

Whats the story on that CJ? size lift? tires? That thing looks sweeeeet. :-O [addsig]

Hey L33TJ33P. You only have disconnects on your rig you said right? Can you still really 4wheel it with just that. I ain't got the money to put a lift on there right now but still want to go wheelin. I got a stock '93 YJ but no cash to really work with. I might beable to do a shackle lift but that's it.
Mike[addsig]

You only have disconnects on your rig you said right? Can you still really 4wheel it with just that. I ain't got the money to put a lift on there right now but still want to go wheelin. I got a stock '93 YJ but no cash to really work with. I might beable to do a shackle lift but that's it.

Oh yeah, You can 4 wheel in pretty much anything except Cars. I have Crossed Ruts and such that look like they were dug by 33+ without much trouble. All ys need is a good spotter and the nads to try it. Sure you will get stuck sometimes but hey, you are 4 wheeling, what can you expect. Also, with the disconnects you will get that little extra traction that you need to keep all 4 wheels on the ground.
image-missing.png

My "spotter" was afraid to step out from this pic. He thought that he would tip it. Notice, all wheels are still firmly on the ground.

:::: EDIT ::::
Remember, it is the Driver not the terrain. If there is a will (and sometimes a wench) you can get over pretty much anything nature can throw at you. Well, that is what I found. Always give it a try but never leave yourself with no way to back out and go around. even if ya have to slowly weave your way through the trees. Tread Lightly when doing this. Don't dig ruts around an obstacle, leave it the way it was and just roll slowly around it.

edited by: L33TJ33P, Jun 26, 2003 - 12:33 PM[addsig]

I am jealous of you guys ....it seems like everyone has some nice trails to go on. The place around me I was able to get my jeep into is a closed quarry, which is fun but for only so long. [addsig]

Come to Atlanta. :-D If you can deal with the chance of a $75 Vehicular Tresspassing Fine we can go trailing..[addsig]

Whats the story on that CJ? size lift? tires? That thing looks sweeeeet. :-O

He has 12in. of lift. 10 on the suspension and 2 on the body. 17x41 tires. It is a hell of a ride. I remember looking straight up at the sky in that Jeep.

It's one of the reasons I got a Jeep. :cool: [addsig]

Nice Jeep! What type of mirror movers do you have on there? Those look better than what I have... where did you get those?

Thanks. I got the mirror from 4 Wheel Drive. 800-333-5535.[addsig]

Ok Ok I Just came back from about 1 hour away from Dothan. We will have to get together and get that new TJ X Dirty July 10, 11, 12, 13 I will be down in Bainbridge/Cairo so L.A. isn't hard to get to. :-D You need scratches ;-) [addsig]

roundeye and L33TJ33P - sounds like you'll be in my neck of the woods. I just moved from Bainbridge, after 13 years there to Blakely. Got plenty of slick red clay around here after a good rain. Give me a yell, if you're in the neighborhood.[addsig]

My name is Espy Smith. I worked for Bainbridge Mills in the early 90's, Harrell Equipment up through '98, the Y for a couple of years, and Lynch Systems for a couple of years. Also taught at the college part-time for about 10 years. With all the people I've come into contact at these places, its very possible that we do know each other.[addsig]

Back