parts for sale

jeepin916

hi i have a grill with the headlights for a jeep CJ7, Advance adapters TH350 transfercase adapter, TH350 TCI transmission rebuild kit NEW, CJ7 tailgate, CJ7 corner windows, CJ7 glove box door, CJ7 hinges for hood doors and tailgate, and some other random things for a CJ7, email me for info or other parts i may have laying around, everything needs to go, no fair offer refused.
I am looking for a set of wheels for a jeep 6 lug- 6x5.5 16.5" or larger. and a set of tires 37" or larger.... thanks everyone
Email me, PM me, IM me, or you can call me.....

I also have a full set or neoprene seat covers for a jeep TJ, 2 Black front buckets, and black rear bench.

Hi,

I am looking for mounting hardware for OEM rear tire carrier for the CJ7. I don't need the carrier.

John Sealy

Sorry. That I do not have. I have the tailgate that's in pretty good condition... Corner windows hinges glovebox door.

how much for the Advance Adapters TH350 transfercase adapter? I assume this would let me bolt up a Dana300 to a TH350?

Sorry, I just sold the transfercase adapter a couple weeks ago...

hi there
you dont happen to have the windshield wiper assembly? I have the motor and all but i need the mechanicals

Sorry. That I do not have. I have the tailgate that's in pretty good condition... Corner windows hinges glovebox door.
can you send me a picture of the tailgate? will it fit the '84 CJ-7? I have one, but has dents in it.. would like one not dented up.. thanks.. also send a list of what else you have for the CJ-7.. frhrwa(at)embarqmail.com

how much for the grill, what year, and what shape is it in?

Back