Paint job, Orange Sunburst...

mingez

Remember my paint post with this? :

image-missing.png

I decided on orange, and I get pick it up tommorrow all pretty.

Yeah me.

That looks sick man!Post pics of her when you get her back.

I wanna see!!

I love that color, A friend of mine just rattle canned his TJ a similar color! he used hugger orange.

Damn jerks, quoted me Monday... not ready.

No problem, they then promised by Tuesday. I called, and a compressor "broke". So Wed.

Wed I call and "You know, we try to quote as best we can. Sorry. Compensation??? NO."
Guaranteed that it'll be ready Thursday morning. I get no call, I think to myself: 'there is no way in hell they will not be ready Thursday!!"

Guess again. Arguing ensued, and the manager tells me there's nothing he can do. I mention Better Business Bureau, and he responds "Okay fine then... you won't get your Jeep back tommorrow. "
If I was there, I'd have been arrested for assault, because I would have kicked the living crap out of him.

At this point, I feel as though I'm gonna get a crappy paint job, and that my Jeep will be sabotaged in a way that is undectable. I swear, those guys better hope they don't see me in the street.

I talked to the owner, he swears tommorrow morning. I haven't had my XJ since Thursday of last week. It took twice as long as quoted. 4 days originally, now 9. (sunday closed)

I really hope they don't mess up my Jeep. :x :( :evil:

TwistedCopper said:
Well is it done yet????

YES!!! And I love it!!
Pics tommorrow, but here is a teaser. It's a bad picture from a cell phone camera. This doesn't do it justice, the metallic and details are awesome!

Perfect color guys!

image-missing.png

LadyJeepFreak said:
:? I can't see the pic Mingez!!! :-( Man, I can't wait! I bet its awesome even if its not red. lol

Lady

anybody who can make avatars and sig pix like that should be able to do better than that lol

You're killin us here man...

That's so weird... I can see it. Um.... I'll try and rehost it. Weird.

LOL at Copper, yeah you'd think I'd have the hosting thing figured out eh?:lol:

Okay, there... let's see if that works.
Again, it's a crappy pic, but I'll post the good stuff tommorrow.

image-missing.png

Dude, that looks awesome!!! Glad to see you got it back alright after what you went through with the painters! I love the way that color looks on it.

looks great- i love the way your photoshop'd one looks w/ the whackers and the rocker panel- are those coming up in the future?

red89yj said:
looks great- i love the way your photoshop'd one looks w/ the whackers and the rocker panel- are those coming up in the future?

As soon as I can afford them!!! Yes. Winch bumper first. SYE second. An additional inch of lift next, lockers front and back, and then a Winch. Bushwackers are among the last mods.

Rock guards, terra low, lights, rear bumper, dif gaurd, front d44 upgrade, safari rack, the list goes on and on and on and on............ ........ :?

Alright already!!!! Give us some real pics mang!

Back