Ouch... ow... ahhh!!!!

Will CJ 1/2 doors fit a YJ?

purpleyjgirl said:
I had the same problem with the blood. keep changing the gause eventually it will stop, its ok to swallow it as long as you are on a antibiotic.

NO NO NO NO!!!!! Well, maybe not quite that emphatically, but no, it's not OK to swallow the blood. The worry isn't about infection (antibiotic comment), but more about upset stomach. Blood is a severe irritant to the stomach lining, and will cause nausea, vomiting, and possibly even ulcers (which will cause more bleeding, which will cause more nausea, vomiting, and ulcers, etc. etc. etc. It's a vicious cycle.). So, whether or not you are on antibiotics, do your best not to swallow any blood, I know that's impossible, but at least swallow as little as possible.

lol I didnt mean just swallow all of it... I guess it did sound like that didnt it? anyway I hope he didnt cause besides all that other stuff...........its just plain unatural and gross!!!!!!!!
well sorry for the confusion :roll:

have all my wisdom teeth, keeping all my wisdom teeth. They don't bother me one bit. I've only ever had 1 cavity, so I can't really say I know how you feel. but... I can say, just hit your thumb with a hammer or something and the pain in your mouth should go away right off. :lol:

Gig

PS- Feel better soon.

RE: Another tragedy

OK... but now I have to peel the thumb nail off my finger. The 151 is working pretty good... to numb the pain and disinfect :D . Had to work today, that sucked, I almost passed out several times and tomorow I get the EASY "Tractor Duty" (I get stuck on the J. Deere, model 4310 with the model 420 loader... and a 5' wide tiller... oh yeah)

Re: Hello..........

prariepunk said:
OK... but now I have to peel the thumb nail off my finger. The 151 is working pretty good... to numb the pain and disinfect :D . Had to work today, that sucked, I almost passed out several times and tomorow I get the EASY "Tractor Duty" (I get stuck on the J. Deere, model 4310 with the model 420 loader... and a 5' wide tiller... oh yeah)

Lucky you! Our crew is mucking out a fountain and pond today. It's concrete, about 160x 140 and full of slimy, gross, nasty, stinky, disgusting moss, algae, leaves, duck eggs, duck poop, and trash! Our account manager bid the job before he ever looked at the pond....I was over there yesterday to investigate and plan for him. When I called him over there, he decided that maybe getting the bid wasn't such a good idea afterall!

RE: I

Sparky-Watts said:
Lucky you! Our crew is mucking out a fountain and pond today. It's concrete, about 160x 140 and full of slimy, gross, nasty, stinky, disgusting moss, algae, leaves, duck eggs, duck poop, and trash!
HEY!!! You just described all the yards in OHIO :lol: Been there before, had frogs in the one(s) we did

prariepunk said:
Sparky-Watts said:
Lucky you! Our crew is mucking out a fountain and pond today. It's concrete, about 160x 140 and full of slimy, gross, nasty, stinky, disgusting moss, algae, leaves, duck eggs, duck poop, and trash!
HEY!!! You just described all the yards in OHIO :lol: Been there before, had frogs in the one(s) we did

We found frogs and crawdads today! Frogs don't fare well going through a 300 gpm pump though.

RE: Sunday Night

Sparky-Watts said:
Frogs don't fare well going through a 300 gpm pump though.

I like frogs... :(

Prariepunk, sorry to hear about the horrible dental work... I've a set of wisdom teeth that are, thankfully, probably not going anywhere... Hang in there, and don't eat the potato chips :shock:

Me thinks that with everyone here without wisdom teeth that a sister Z's site might be in order.......Jeeps For Dummies. LBR

prariepunk said:
Sparky-Watts said:
We found frogs and crawdads today! Frogs don't fare well going through a 300 gpm pump though.
Yeah... they come out kinda squishy and not moving huh?

Yeah, kinda like big red and green boogars! :lol:

LBR said:
Me thinks that with everyone here without wisdom teeth that a sister Z's site might be in order.......Jeeps For Dummies. LBR

I think they call them "wisdom teeth" because when they remove them, you GAIN wisdom....................................................like the wisdom never to go back to the d#%* dentist!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I had mine pulled (2 trips - one for each side), I don't remember any pain but lots and lots of PRESSURE! I swear the doc had his knee on my chest as he pulled.........lots of crunching as they broke........he even showed me the bloody remnants of one of them....................truly a pleasant experience :shock:

I'm much wiser now :lol: :lol:

RE: Air Intake

Oh and to top it all off... I went to the dentist again today @ 4pm, and found out that I have "Dry Socket".... Um?.... uh?.... I don't like this situation one bit. At least I have a reason for the pain and I'm not that much of a wuss. This sucks, the only relife is the 151 I have been taking (Not healthy I know, but it's the only thing that'll dull the pain). My wife said "I'll make it up to you", for having my wisdom teeth removed.... she'll be making alot of chicken salad sandwichs :D

Ooooh, I have heard dry socket is not fun. I hope you get better man. And you get them chicken salad "sammiches" when you can.

Back