oscilloscope?

jeep90

just got an older oscilloscope and am clueless about it. it is a heathkit model 34, and says bell&howell schools and devry institue of technology on the front. does anyone know what they are used for, or whet they are worth?

Testing Electronics.
Dont think I would of said, It says Devry on it :roll:

Sell it on Ebay :)

Hi,

They can be used for many things, one use is for displaying the sine waves of alternating current (AC) power sources like what you'd find in your house.

-Nick :!:

image-missing.png

Yes sir it is an eBay item unless your going to put it to use. May get enough out of it to do a special mod to the ol jeep! tug

Hook it up to a little switch the supplies some type of current to move the little green line! Mount that sucker up in the dash then hook up an external speaker with pre programed saying like " I will be right there michael" and " Michael I sence another presence!" Put a strobing line of red LEDs in your grille, and you have the first jeep Knight Rider!!!

and cut

I am a looser!

lol at the knight rider thing.............put it on ebay last night. i was at an estate auction and nobody else wanted it so i paid a quarter for it.

Back