ooops shouldn't have left that in my jeep!!!!!! (again)

Jeepster05

Today when I got home from school it was wide open blue skies. I got outa my jeep and went inside leaving my backpack with all of my books in it. Next thing I know it's pouring rain and my doors and windows are all off. I just went about my business until it was time to do a little studying. so i go grab my bag and it's drenched lost a bunch of notes and a little damage to a book. this is the second time within a month that I've done that. stupid me. stuff like this ever happen to anyone?? I'll tell my teachers that it's a jeep thing you wouldn't understand hahaha :mrgreen:

"It's a Jeep thing" sounds better than "the dog ate my home work :lol:

Gettin' rained on is part of the whole Jeepin' experience don't ya know.

Later,

Greywolf

P.S. Been there in the rain a few more times than I care to remember too I might add

We don't need no education! We don't need no stinking Books! hehehehe here is a low cost yet gtrat way to keep stuff dry' Get your self one of the Rubber Maid, Tucker or any of several brands of large plastic storage boxes with a tight fitting lid. Throw it inthe back and when in dought keep all your non wet stuff in there. Keeps the straps and chains and come a longs and and verything nice and dry real cheap. tug

This summer was good to me. I only got caught in one storm with no doors. Unfortunately it happened while was waiting for my girlfriend to get changed "real fast" outside her apartment. Rain was coming in sideways, my side, so I turned 90 degrees so it would hit the back of my jeep.(couldn't get her seat all wet and didn't want to run inside, my seat would get wet). I turned twice and so did the wind-driven rain, twice. I gave up and just took it like a "man".

richard w.

The best thing I found were Tuffy Security Boxes. They mount on the wheel wells, console, and under the rear seat. Lots of storage and I was able to keep everything dry and secure.

I also never did any homework, But my biggest problem this summer was my daughters car seat, It eventually started growing mold :? Yuck

Yep, I found my TJ full of water this afternoon too.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

-Nick :!:

This has nothing to do with jeeps... but i dropped my notebook in a bucket of frogs and their juice stuff last year in bio... it sucked! lol
xoxoxox
Kid

I don't have to worry about water. I just park my jeep in my inlaws garage. I put my motorcycle in one bay and my jeep in another. That leaves just enough room for my Father-in-laws motorcyle. hehehehe. Good thing they like me.

Well, my Jeep got caught in a severe thunderstorm a few nights ago. I didn't know that there was going to be a storm that night, so I didn't put the Jeep cover onmy Jeep, so the next morning I got into my Jeep. Let me tell ya, the tub really acts like a tub. There was about a foot of rain insude my Jeep!! That's crazy! I ended up driving like that to the car wash so I could pull the carpet, pull the floor plugs and dry it off with some towels I got at Autozone. I actually put the carpet in the washer and then dried it in the dryer with NO HEAT!!! The carpet looks great, but I am just planning on putting Herculiner like Josh did on his Jeep. It will look great and I won't have to worry about the tub rusting. For right now, I've my Jeep has been in a few more showers, so the carpet is still not back on. Oh yeah, I left my digicam in my rear storage compartment and it got ruined with the rain. I was very upset, but oh well. I will just have to learn how to be better prepared for these things.-Al

Back