One sick jeep

RE: Clutch or Transmission?

That is just plain.....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now have a new plan for my XJ.

I accually kinda like it!

obviously 2wd, I htink it is very taste full, at least there isn't a 4 foot wing on the back of it!

RE: Some custom work for ya...

huh? sadly there is a wrangler around my area that resembles that, it has some crazy fiberglass body kit, everything you can get chrome, 20's i wouldnt be surprised if it was lowered with blocks all around, and it just looks like hell, id be embarresed to drive it...

Brake Booster

Are you kidding me?
Too disgusting.

Makes me so mad I think I am going to lift my camaro 5.5"............... hey wait, that sounds like a killer idea!!!
(settle down rednecks I am kidding) :p

beantown said:
Are you kidding me?
Too disgusting.

Makes me so mad I think I am going to lift my camaro 5.5"............... hey wait, that sounds like a killer idea!!!

There was a 4WD El Camino that used to run around Bel Air, MD. It was lifted and looked tough as hell. Never had a close look at it, so I don't know if it was on a different frame or what, but it was cool.

TwistedCopper said:
beantown said:
Are you kidding me?
Too disgusting.

There was a 4WD El Camino that used to run around Bel Air, MD. It was lifted and looked tough as hell. Never had a close look at it, so I don't know if it was on a different frame or what, but it was cool.

I've seen a couple of those lifted El Comino's before. Some look pretty nice. Here is one I found after a quick search. There were also a couple on ebay but the pics weren't working.

image-missing.png

drops a couple thousand on rims and tires, air bag suspension, but then installs a sega genesis. do they still make those? why even mention that?

though, mr. conroy, to his credit, he did list the sega genesis after he listed that he's also got a ps1 and ps2 in there. everyone loves old school sega, come on.... mortal kombat? nhl 93?

WOW. I don't even know what to say about that one.

Why would anyone ever do that to a Jeep. Reminds me of the guy around here that drives a red YJ on red 24" wire wheels. Funny thing is he would wave to me every time I drove by in my Jeep...and he still waves to me when I'm in my truck (which is lifted and everything).

Back