OK, I'm impressed.... (see pics)

graewulf

I decided to disconnect the sway bars today and see what it would do for me......

First 2 pics are with the sway bar attached... back tire is off the ground.

image-missing.png

7" tire to fender

image-missing.png

Tire is off the ground

Next 4 are with the sway bar unhooked......
image-missing.png

12" tire to fender

image-missing.png

All 4 on the ground, some flex left

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

OK, so I'm impressed with the flex... this is a stock suspension...

I smell a Jeep convert! heheehe Joe is beconing a jeeper, Joe is becomeing a Jeeper. I knew it was just a matter of time in a jeep till you feel in love. Admit it your becoming a jeeper! tug :D

Tug-n-pull said:
I smell a Jeep convert! heheehe Joe is beconing a jeeper, Joe is becomeing a Jeeper. I knew it was just a matter of time in a jeep till you feel in love. Admit it your becoming a jeeper! tug :D

i'm still shopping for another truck.... no jeep can replace that mazda..... this comes close, but i like a pickup bed behind me.... though i may keep driving the jeep offroad some of the time.. my wife gets this one when i find my truck.... (maybe a TJ if i find one for the right price)

laneiac said:
That is good for stock. Amazing what taking off two little bars will do huh?

one bar actually... rear is still hooked up.....

randomjeeper said:
ahh i also notice stock rims now too

yup.. those are 225/75R15's on that jeep.... imagine what i'll do when I get my 30x9.5x15 pirelli scorpions under there.....:)

i've got 225/75/15 on mine now...wont be getting changed until they need to be due to wear. your jeep is progressing nicely :)

randomjeeper said:
i've got 225/75/15 on mine now...wont be getting changed until they need to be due to wear. your jeep is progressing nicely :)

the sway bars were easy to do... i can get you the info if you're interested in making disconnects for yours too....

the sway bars were easy to do... i can get you the info if you're interested in making disconnects for yours too....

my friend is interested in the disconnects.... he has a 97 gc laredo.... can i get some info???

no jeep can replace that mazda

We won't burn ya at the steak for that comment. Because we know you are still delirious from your crash. Just give in, own one and you will UNDERSTAND what we mean. Oh and add a little $250 trailer so you have your pick up bed when you need it. Or you might have to get another Maaazduh and we'll take ya out. You'll trash it, dent it, trying to follow us. Sure you'll pull one or two of us out. But that only because you'll be the only one that's standing on shore because you KNOW your's won't get across. That's an expensive way to learn when all you had to do is listen !!!

Just teezin ya!!

I have wheeled with an XJ with a rubicon 4inch lift w/ 33x9.50's. I swear you could have stood upright between the top of his rear tire and the inside of the wheelwell. :roll: Ok, It was I-M-P-R-E-S-S-I-V-E to say the least!!!! Unbelievable articulation!!

Nice,disconecting the sway bars help out alot.Some day I will have disco's,some day.

Back