October 11th paragon.

stinkycheeseman and White, Yes we are staying at Red Ridge, we are coming up Friday night, well I think 3 of us from Boston. We are leaving Boston around Noonish. I think one will be ariving rather late at night or early in the morn, depends how you look at it.

The forecast looks good from Weather.com. Says mostly sunny, I don't see a chance of rain, but then again it is only Sunday.

You guys cook out there? If thats the best way to do it, I'm game.

lol Boston. I won't even consider camping in the weather mentioned. It's been that cold in MD too lately and I can't even sleep comfy in my freaking house without heat!

I am a fair weather person, like Fiji or Jamacia weather suits me just fine. I'm sure those of you from Boston though are used to be a bit colder than I naturally.

Power to ya! I've reserved a room and am interested in eating out saturday evening.

We will just have to see how it goes and what everyone is looking for. It's gonna be fun regardless, can't wait!

Lady

BostonJeep and I are heading out late on friday! We are leaving around 8:00 and are expected to arrive at the camp site approxamitly 1:30-2:00. But I have a masters degree and a frat brother, and Bostonjeep is currently in college, so we can drive 6 hours, party, sleep 4 hours, off road clear headed, party more and it will not effect us!!!!

LauraBoston and other camp nuts, it may be a bit cold to camp. If you need names of places to stay let me know. If you plan to get tanked please be advised we don't stop for sea sickness. We usally lay chunks off the side of the jeep as we ride and take pic's :oops: . Also bring quarters for the car wash. If you are planning to go out let us know. There are some dumps to avoid (you don't want to meet Mr/Mrs. Fist in Mr/Mrs.Face). Also, I wanted to know what a college degree had to do with anything this weekend? jps4jeep do you go to Boston College? If so, do you know what the Eagle's Eye program is?
Last but not least. They inspect your rigs before entering the park. This includes coolers etc... I need to say no more. We are ready!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM TRUCKPERFORMANCE.COM

Hi Tom, Thanks for guiding our trip. I will be there on sunday only.
Vehicle: 1993 Wrangler 4.0
Mods: 2-1/2" springlift, 1" bodylift ,31"x 13.50,rocker and oilpan skids,discos, stainless brake lines.
Experence: 25 yrs driving Jeeps.
Ever been to PAP before ? No only jeep jams and fire roads.

First, you can call me Laura, most do.

Could you elaborate on what they inspect? I'm not hiding anything, nor do I plan on takin' beers or drugs into the park...but just so I am fully prepared. I know they look for hooks, battey tie down, full spare, and check coolers...but what else?

Car wash? You wash your car? I went out yesterday, got into this clay pit (had to pull a friend in an Explorer out, he burried him self up past his doors), and the next chance I have to wash Brad won't be until Thrusday night, and thats only after I can ensure my CB installation is good to go. I am scared my starter is going to start acting up again, with all that clay in there. As long as I get him clean before friday, I'm good, I think.

I'm ready. I got blankets, gloves, hat, socks everything to keep me warm in a tent. I'v camped with snow on the ground, I LOVE to camp.

HEY Lady, when you coming up? If you want drop me an email laura@wbsysnet.com, we can figure something out.

Laura,

You sound like your ready to go girl! I am pumped and meeting with my bro tonight to finalize what supplies we need to get or have already and what time we are leaving.

Were not coming up till the park opens on Saturday, and driving up early that morning.

Boston,

I have booked a room at forest hill motel. 50.00 you can't beat it.

We definately all gotta hang some sat night whether in or outside. I'll bring some warm gear in case it's out. lol

Lady

P.S. My new MT's ROCK!

You need a flag one foot above the roof.(they sell flags )
CB's will be great ( watch out for that rock)
Fullsize spare , if you have 33s a stock tire size 235/75/15 is fine.
Just no donuts. I dont think jeeps come with donuts.?

Bug repellate ( if it gets warm again)
extra socks, most likely your feet will get wet.
Maybe some adrenalin shots to help thaw out the campers.
I would camp but not sure if the others will.
I here red ridge has hot showers.

Okay, I am almost locked, stocked and ready for this trip. Can we refresh what time were meeting again and is th ere a main entrance or something were meeting at?

If there are tons of jeeps there how we gonna know which is our crowd?

Thanks!
Lady :roll:

webber carb??

Look for a white jeep that's about 20 minutes or so late for whenever we are gonna meet...that'll be us

-Brian

It is difficult to locate Paragon. We are planning to gather everyone at a gas station a few miles from the park. It is about one mile from the exit ramp. There should be signs for the Humboldt Industrial Park. Follow them or any large off road vehicle. We're planning to meet the first day between 8-9am to allow time for any lost souls. We will be at the gas station waiting for everyone. Look for the white chevy full size, red wrangler w/33", and a gray wrangler. Please don't forget your quarters. You will need them for the air pumps. The park really only checks your coolers for beer and etc... Sorry for not posting sooner.

Thank You dude,

That is just what I needed to know. We are leaving here around 2 am to arrive between 7 and 8 am so will look for you then at the gas station!

Lady

that's a long day...2am then offroading...ill be gettin into PA at 2am

Yea bizzle it is long but there is two of us and its really only 4.5 to five hrs, that's plenty of stop and chill time. We'll be fine trading off driving

My question is for white, I have a 235-75-15 for a spare on the back, and a 33 in the back seat (carry the stock size just in case me or a fellow jeeper have problems) Paragon officials won't have a cow about this, will they?? I just have not had the time to finish my tire swing, and the 33 just does not fit on my factory spare. Secondly, what are the plans for Sunday? Wifey needs to work on monday, the pats are playing at 1:00 and the sox at 8:00. When are we gonna go wheeling so I know when to ride in Slabs (steve) jeep (He has a TV tuner, talked to him yesterday)!

Johnny

PS I will not have any drugs, But I will be High on Jeeps! ya!!!

Sorry could not resist!

Back