O.T. -- So You Think YOU Had a Bad Day...

ummmm yeah my bad day....(I went to yoga at 7am this morning didnt get a chance to change before I left so went to pick up my daughter in my wet pants and tank top that could have been rung out!!! in the freezing cold, to find myself with a major flat tire on a back road. flat tire? no big deal right? well I had no spare, no cell phone and no jacket!!! start walking!!!! everything worked out ok got to a phone my mom picked me up and the tire is being changed right now, im just hoping I dont get sick." Well thanks inspector I feel much better now knowing my day was not that bad. just glad I didnt slip and fall and somehow have a steel pole shoved thru my butt :?

I like the boat one, I can just picture some drunk guy older guy showing off for some young gals, and all of a sudden WHAM!!!! HAHAHAHA, probably deserved it. As for the steel pole through the backside, no one deserves that....

AND SHE SPEAKS! Havn't heard from you in a while purpleyjgirl! HI! Glad to see ya here! How is the grocery getter anyways?

I'm curious what happned to the plane?? :shock: And you wonder why I don't fly!

Hi laura!!!!! yeah im around poping in from time to time. The getter is doing fine except the tire but thats fixed now. Still hurting to go out mudding but have to wait till I can afford to have 2 jeeps. Hope to see you guys soon tho.

There you guys go with classifying young people again. Whatever though, to each his own, if we're so bad, it's b/c our elders didn't do a good enough job. Anyway, back on topic, my buddy, not young 28 recked his boat. I can't say he was showing off for the girls, b/c it was at night, and he didn't have a light. Ran into an airstrip, not pretty.

Man, getting that escavator stuck like that must have really sucked. It would take some pretty heavy equipement to get that out, and it being so far from solid land doesn't help out at all. And the dump truck on top of the truck, just makes me wish I had enough money to buy 4 of those tires for my Jeep!! (that would be really sweet)

I have seen the two boat pics before in my boating magazines. The Go-Fast boat hit the pole at night coming into or out of the harbor. Yes he was going to fast. The truck over the side of the cliff is a good story. The driver was going up the hill and attemped to pull to the side at a small crest to let traffic by. The truck slid on the sand at the side of the road and the force of the boat pushed it over. The safety chains held, saved the guys life. I also heard he was able to drive the truck away after they pulled it up. A troopper took the picture from the other side of the moutain.

Bumper question

Hello all,
I got this in email a while back and it had stories with each one. The plane one was done with a circular saw by a wife upset with her husband flying to visit "other" women. The durango vs. deer had more pictures to go with it but they were pretty nasty, let's just say he'll need new interior.

Shawn

Proper PSI for 31s primarily road useage

I would say I've had a pretty bad weekend all together.
Got up friday to no hot water at my new house. I went and got a new thermostat and tried to fix all that friday night. Still nothing. Replaced the whole heater on saturday. Still nothing. I finally got smart and watched my water meter. It was spinning like crazy. Evidently my hot water line is leaking so fast the hot water heater can't keep up. The bad news is the house is built on a slab. That means all my new tile has to get busted out.
What's weird is, there is no water seapage on the floors and no puddles have developed outside the house, even though the meter says I'm losing 10 gallons 5 minutes.
I would say that makes for a bad weekend of cold showers.

Back