Now my TJ

mingez

RE: Re: RE: off road today

Okay, I recently posted some pics of my XJ, now here's my TJ "Roshambo":

Jeepz025s-4.jpg

Not much has changed, 33" Procomp Xterrains and the rims off of my XJ, instead of those other horrible and atrocious rims. K&N drop in filter, which by the way is no substitute for the airtube and cone upgrade.

Purchased with JKS Disco's, 4" lift, 4.10 gears.

NOTE the fact that I still have NO soft top. I think most of you know the bastard responsible for that. I'll post all upgrades as they happen.

Here are two more in Clickable Thumbnail form:

TJ's lookin' good, Mingez......a shame about that soft-top. You could use some nerf bars and somethin' else up front, too.......that front end's still lookin' kinda "stockish". But enough nitpickin', the ol' TJ is looking good!!! You been wheelin' it?

RE: A few Anniversary pics......

mud4feet said:
TJ's lookin' good, Mingez......a shame about that soft-top. You could use some nerf bars and somethin' else up front, too.......that front end's still lookin' kinda "stockish". But enough nitpickin', the ol' TJ is looking good!!! You been wheelin' it?

Oh yeah. I just recently went night wheeling when I when Catfishing Sunday night.

I know about the bumpers. I need to get me a winch bumper.

Money's been thin lately though. And now, with me trying to save money for Rad Tech School, it's tough.

Re: RE: Now my TJ

I hear ya! Like I said, sorry for the nitpickin'. It's lookin' good as-is!! I'm sure it'd put my little stocker to shame on the trails (although I could winch you out if need be! :lol: ). Shame that ba$stard screwed you on the soft top.

RE: Re: RE: Now my TJ

Must be nice to have 2 jeeps...

FLARES FLARES FLARES!!!

Just bought a 95 Cherokee Sport, what's the first thing

Joopin said:
Must be nice to have 2 jeeps...

FLARES FLARES FLARES!!!

Ya, it's your jeep that makes me want to get Bushwackers. How do you like them?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Times are changing and so is my ride

I'd love to have bushwackers. Prepare to be broke man. lol I love my winch bumper too, it is so mean. Also prepare to be broke! lol You already know that though. Great TJ Mingez, I like it. Very clean!

Lady

OT- First Miltary Funeral

Yo Mingez............
Opened your post up, almost crapped myself!! Thought I was looking at pics of my rig!

Outside of the fact mine is not a sport, and my hi-lift is mounted on the front bumper (my front stock bumper with the end caps removed, much like yours)

NICE TJ BRO!!!!! YOU GOTS STYLE!! :lol: :lol:

Ian,

Nice rig Man!!
Just think, If we were closer, I'd be looking at my YJ!
I'm glad I kept it, but that is a very sweet ride.

Jules (from Venezuela)

yep, Its a jeep. I know what you need. A CJ to complete the collection !!! One sec I'll get the number of a guy selling one... :) :) :)

So mingez...do you have any other big plans for this Jeep? Or is it going to stay pretty much the way it is now?

NO! Long arm. SYE. Black Rims. Some kind of Rack system. 1/2 Top. Lockers Front and back, Ox. I'd like to do a Dana 44 swap, and go up to 4.88 in gear ratio. Headers. Throttle body spacer, and Bored out TB. Exhaust such as Flow Master. Front bumper, Winch. Tire carrier and rear bumper.

But I need to save for School. So money may not permit such spending.

Five 305 70 R16's MTR's on Jeep Moab Rims 5 on 4.5

is that the multicolored one you bought a long time ago? it loooks completely diffferent

Five 245 75 R 16 MTR's

SWEET TJ Mingez!!!!!! hope to get a chance to run with ya this summer!

PJ

Back