Night Wheelen Part 2

K-Phat

OK so I just got home a bit ago from doing some night off-roading again. I went out with my buddy from work who has a TJ to the same spot as last week. We also both had a friend ride along with each of us. I must say that this time was way better than last. When we first got there we ran the trail that we did the week before and found it to be a little weak because almost all the water had dried up. So I said lets take the trail in the other direction. The reason I was leary to go this way the week before and tonight is because you have to drive by a few houses that are only like 100 yards from the trail. But we did it anyway and once past the houses it is total saclution for miles. Oh and we founds tons of mud wholes :D It was great. We even found a little stream/rock bed crossing. Where the trail ended it opened onto a huge construction sight where my boy almost tipped his Jeep on the side of a hill of dirt they must have pushed up into place. Then on the way back my man got stuck but it was nothing a little tug from me couldn't get out. It was a complete blast and I love Jeeps even more :lol:

Off roading in the dark is a great ride in deed! Good to hear your out there and doing it up! tug

Back