Night Trail Run Woooo Weeee!

Tug-n-pull

Just got back about an hour ago! Heard about a new trail I had no idea that existed prior to tonight! Father n law a very young 70 years and my 2 sons 17 and 13 head out to investigate. Word was it was not that rough and not that long so off we go.

15 mins into the run we find a hugh pine tree down and with a little work we remove enough limbs to go under. Will my son in his Ranger had by this time been stuck on a hill climb, I managed to get his truck to the top. The trail at one point had slid off the side of the mountain but we got by ez enough. The laural and pine limbs droped so bad at times we could not see the trail. We started down the back side of the mountain and the trail was more like a small stream due to the run off from recent storms. Big gullys and ditches from the water damage.

Long story short we made it out. Damage report the Realighnment of Wills roll bar lights, hehehehe no biggie and two very dirty rigs and four tired and excited buds. I could have used a lift and some real tires a couple of times but once again my little old stocker proves that out of the box a jeep can go where others can not. Had a ball.

Forgot the camera so we did get a couple of pics at the car wash after. Not real exciting but pics just the same. Wish you were all here tonight. Tug :-D
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

[addsig]

That is awesome Tug! I wish I had some trails around here to just go off to. Keep up the pics! Keeps me motivated! :-D [addsig]

We will go back in the Day light real soon as in maybe today after the Auction! When we do I will get some good trail pic's. The sad thing is the trail is just off one that we run pretty often but we were told it was a dead end just a 1/4 mile up or so and it was not worth the trip. Later on we were told it was not a dead end and it came back out on the main road. Ask around and was told it was a short trip and really an ez road (by some 4 wheelers for them little rascals I guess it was not to bad a road). Had to find out for ourselfs. Boy did we. There were some really tight spots and made for a real good ride. Got the spring Jeepen bug so bad now all I want to do is get a lift, tires and stay in the woods. I guess one out of three aint bad the lift and tires will come! You gotta love this Jeep thing! hehehehe Tug[addsig]

Well tug I got a few more days left on shift and thenit's time to check out the trails up here. I can see I am going to have to invest in a digital camera. Looks like you all had a blast. :cool: [addsig]

Hey pull and tug i can more mud then that
Well welcome realjeeps nice to have a new voice around here. Sorry to hear about your bladder problems. As for the lack of mud well that is a point that I am proud of. Any time I go to the woods I do my best to come out as clean as posible. See anyone can hit the mud hole wide open and splish splash the way through, The trick is to get around or throug with as little resistance as posible. Like old wrenches compared to new, Ever notice at a garage the young guy has greese on everything but the old hands are clean enough to go to lunch.

Anyhow thank for your thoughtfull comment, and again welcome to the jeepz.com board. The newer, nicer, Tug hehehehehehehe :evil:

edited by: RAVEN13xxx, Apr 20, 2003 - 05:43 PM[addsig]

Hey Tug!!!

Sounds like everyone had a great time...night rides are fun! :evil: :-D Looking forward to possibly more pics! Patti[addsig]

Back