newbie just saying hi

bigTlilODD

Hi, I just wanted to say hi and see if there's anyone from the albuquerque area on here. I just got a '95 YJ (I bought it from my sis-n-law) and can't wait to start building it up. That is all, drive thru please
image-missing.png
[addsig]

sounds like fun dude... welcome aboard! stick around and teach us all some stuff about jeeps, okay?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I to am very new here and I to have a nearly stock yj. I to am workin and saveing to build mine up, so we have very much in common. Hope we can help each other as we go along. Later Tug
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Welcome to the world of Jeeping! Just open up your wallet and have fun.

Terry[addsig]

open the wallet?
image-missing.png
dont you mean just sign over the checks.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

did you know that the little black stripe on the back of a credit card wears out faster than tires?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>did you know that the little black stripe on the back of a credit card wears out faster than tires?</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

not if you type the numbers in manually![addsig]

Neutral Safety Switch for my 89 Cherokee 4.0L

this was on page 34 of general chat, thought it was funny because tug is now a moderator.

the date says july 20th but i guess it was from last year. i was really bored!!! :roll:

accually, when terry changed the forum format, all of the the old postings went to july 20, cause that was the dayit changed. My first post was in 2002 somethime, but it will always say july 20

Back