Newbie from youngstown ohio area

johnzupko

Newbie to this forum here, been a mechanic most of my life and a fan of 4x4,s. My best friend and I picked up a 79 Jeep J10 honcho last year and have been buying and fabbing parts for it since. the jeep came as a allready started project "rock crawler". The frame was shortened about 2 feet and custom springs in the front. It has a chrysler/AMC 360 v8 mated to a 4 speed manual trans with transferr case and a custom lift. We are currently selling the engine, trans, and transferr case out of it to make way for a 383 stroker pushing over 400 horsepower to turn 2 1/2 ton military axles he bought this past year. Anyone interested in a reliable, clean drivetrain with a refreshed 360 message me, you can come hear it run in person if you live near or are willing to travel ! will post pics of jeep as we go through the buildup this spring so keep your eyez peeled !

Welcome to Jeepz. Create a thread on the for sale section of this site so people can view it better.

I agree. We bought this truck for "YANKEE LAKE TRUCK NIGHT". we dont want what everyone else has, so we decided we would build a head turner, all fabrication custom by us no bolt on kits ! "Built not bought" as they say, we have a lot of steel stock and a idiot who goes crazy with a welder :)

Back