New to your site

bird

Hi, just thought I'd say hi I just found your site. Look forwand to meeting some of you and hopefully getting some help with jeep questions. Hubby and I have 3 jeeps. I like to say one of each. We have a 89 Cherokee, a 78 cj7, and a 63 j300 pu. We just got the truck and will be fixing it up. Needs very little body work but the inside is a mess. We plan on adding a lift kit, paint job and revamping the hole inside. The am radio has to go. Has a nice strong engine. We haven't taken it out yet but I have a feeling this thing will climb a tree if need.[addsig]

I had a 76 cj5 back many moons ago I lived in AZ at the time. Some good jeepin country. Our oldest kidlet starts driveing this summer and so we should beable to take all 3 out. Lots of family fun. We live in a pretty out of the way place with lots of jeep country. We are also close to the Rubacon if you have ever heard of it. Killer jeep trip. Can't wait to get out.[addsig]

heard of the rubicon? i dream daily of the rubicon......the ultimate jeeping adventure, how often do you get to go out on it?[addsig]

As a new member myself, welcome to the club and Jeep safely.
Sounds like you and yours have got the equipment to have a great time togeather.

:) [addsig]

Welcome to the board Bird, I hope you enjoy the busiest Jeep site on the net.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hi Bird, you came to the right place. I just joined myself and the info and people are awsome. Happy jeepn'
Wride[addsig]

Back