New Soft Top

New Jeep Girl

I am looking to buy a soft top for my Jeep. I have a hard top right now and the bikini top doesnt cut it when it rains, and I have to go to work. Quadratech has the bestop supertop with tinted windows for $605. So far i think its the best price. Has anyone bought one from them, how easy is it to put together? I have heard Bestop is the way to go. Does anyone know if they have them out there any cheeper? Thanks!

Bestop manufactures the OEM Jeep soft tops with the Sailcloth material. If you've never had a soft top installed on your Jeep, you might also look into some hardwares you might need to facilitate the installation like the Bows, Header, Roll bar bracket and door surrounds. Try looking at E-bay to see if you can get a better deal there. Putting them together is no biggie. it may be intimidating for the first time, but it's all common sense.

Edit: BTW, Welcome to Jeepz.

We bought bestops for our jeeps- 89 and 5 wranglers. Not the supertops but cost enough. We live in Florida and in less than a year the threads all tour apart. I am having to resew with heavy thread. Really disappointed with Bestop Quality.

I purchased a complete Bestop in 2007 for my old '78 Renegade, got a deal on it from Essentials catalog as the one on it when purchased was thoroughly dried out and covered with eastern Oregon "pumie dust" as we call it. Every other car wash I treat the top with Bestop cleaner and conditioner, and have had no troubles as of yet with any aspect of quality

I am looking to buy a soft top for my Jeep. I have a hard top right now and the bikini top doesnt cut it when it rains, and I have to go to work. Quadratech has the bestop supertop with tinted windows for $605. So far i think its the best price. Has anyone bought one from them, how easy is it to put together? I have heard Bestop is the way to go. Does anyone know if they have them out there any cheeper? Thanks!

yea i just bought one from them for my 88 yj and ther the cheapest price i seen

I am pretty sure the Quadratech one has all of the hardware. It will be down most of the time, last year was a blast with no top no doors. I dont know about anyone else, but I have to admit I feel like a bad --- when I am in my Jeep, I just love it. Its just last year we had a thrid car, and i just drove that when it rained, but we sold it, and I am trying to convince my husband that we need to soft top so we dont have to buy another car or worse.... car pool. Thanks so much for all the advice. If you have any winning arguments that I can use when talking with the hubby let me know.

The top will make it more aerodynamic giving you better gas mileage.The added weight will help with traction.Dont think any of these are true,but you asked for some arguing points.

Back