new purchase

TROUTMAN

speedo gear again!

I am looking at a 1993 wrangler. 139,000 miles, 4 cyl-5speed heater broke, steering loose, engine runs good, soft top, body cherry, new carpet kit, $ 2995.95.
Is this a good deal?

RE: new grand cherokees

It's fair. I don't know about "Good deal." You could probably talk him down to 2500 or lower. It's hard to tell without a pic. Got one?

depends what you want it for too. if its just a beater, or if you wanna build it up, or any other crazy thing people do to their cars...

RE: Selling my Jeep....

Ya, I'd say it's a fair price. Not really a GOOD deal, but that's probably about what it's worth.

when you say body "cherry" are you sayin its "mint" or are you stating the color? check the rust all around. get underneath it and really look.

I wouldnt call that a good deal. $1500 is a good deal. $2000 is pretty good. $2995 I think I would be walking.

yeah now that i consider everything, i'd have to agree with judge on that, pretty good assesment.

yeah, they just took $5 bucks down from saying they want $3000. Look at it with a 3 in front rather than a 2, and it might seem a little different to ya. Mine looked like it was in perfect condition when I got it... Now a few years later, I'm finding Bondo all over the place and previously "fixed" rust spots are showing up like tears at a funeral

ha, yeah, thats one of those jokes you gotta make sure that you use at the exact right time, it isnt forgiving in the wrong setting.

Back