New guy

AZjeepn

RE: New to this side!

Hi, I'm new here. I've been on the tech forums several times looking for help with my XJ and always seemed to find what I needed without having to ask. You all seem to have a pretty nice set up here so I thought I'd make my presence known.

A little about me: I'm in Chandler Arizona, which is a suburb of Phoenix. I have an 88 xj that is actually my second Jeep. My first was an 89 YJ. I'm contemplating trading the XJ in on a Rubicon. I like Jeepz, Nascar, and the Raiders, in that order.

Withdrawls in Indiana

AZjeepn said:
............ I like Jeepz, Nascar, and the Raiders, in that order.

Now THERE'S a man with his priorities in order!!!! (Except maybe the Raiders... :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Welcome aboard!!

Acetone???

Thanks mud4feet! It looks like I finally found a place where my habit of using the letter z instead of s is going to be a benifit, lol.

RE: Re: New guy

Hey mud4feet, I just noticed your location. I was in your neck of the woods over the weekend. I went to the race at Bristol with some friends and spent the day after driving around the Smokey Mountains. That's an awesome part of the country!

RE: Acetone???

Yez, it'z mozt beautiful!!! Good for the zpirit, too! Man, that'z a long haul from Arisona!!!

Hey,
Welcome!
Have you ever seen a company there in Chandler called Crafco?

I know someone who works for them?

RE: Re: New guy

Welcome to the board! Well you have a few days of "employee pricing" left so you'd better make up your mind on the Rubi ;)

Welcome to the "Z"!! AZ is a beautiful state. I've got relatives in Tempe, Tucson, and Chandler.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Hey 90Xjay, I've never heard of that company, what do they do?

Twisted, I really wish I could make it happen before the employee pricing ends, but I don't think it will. The new Jeep is contingent on the new job. And I don't think I will know for sure on the new job for at least a couple more weeks.

Hey sparky, it's definitely awesome here.

RE: Re: RE: Fantasy Football Time!!

Hey, welcome aboard. I'm relatively close to you down here in Las Cruces. If you ever come to the Chili Challenge, let me know. I'll be there.

Foreign Financial Aid

Thanks mingez. I'll let you know if I make it out your way.

Hi! Welcome to Jeepz... I'm not on as much as I'd like to be, but I do stop in when scheduling permits.
keep the xj
Hope you stick around, fun bunch of people here :)

trans problems from towing???

Thanks, Saurian!

As much as I'd like to keep the XJ, I don't think it'd be worth the amount of effort it would take to make it into the kind of Jeep I'd like. I'm not sure where all it was before I got it, but the undercarriage is in pretty sad shape, lot's of corrosion. When I bought it, I wanted something in better shape, but it was all I could afford at the time. I think I'm better off starting with something newer. I toyed with just getting a newer XJ, but decided that if I'm going to go thru the hassle of getting something newer, I might as well go all out.

Back