New chevy engine

Jeepster05

has anyone seen that commercial for the new 572 by chevy? I looks awsome like 700 hp. I wish i could fit one in my YJ :lol: The thing is probably worth 2 times as much as my jeep.[addsig]

Ill bet you could fit it in with a ton of trimming and custom motor mounts.ATj on the internet had a viper motor in it. Later :wink: Sully

edited by: Sully, Feb 15, 2003 - 11:22 AM[addsig]

one of the off road projects on the show TRUCKS, got the very fisrt 572 produced and used it in one of there projects.[addsig]

Now thats an engine :-O . drop that in my jeep. [addsig]

I would rather have a low rpm high torque Big ol CAT engin with a thirteen speed and twin screw duals in the rear with locking differencials if it would fit. The same difference only more suited for off road heheheh. Then you could go out and pull up full grown oak trees. Dream big my friends dream big. Tug[addsig]

Tug, in an old JP magizine,a guy asked, "Why dont you guys at Jp pop a cummins deisel in a wrangler."
There reply was, " The only problem with putting in a motor like that, is the fact that it ways more than the jeep." Talk to yall later. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Yes sir re bob it is a heavy idea but lordy what a monster it would be. Twin stacks up the side and a 100 gal tank to keep her rolling. I know it would not be something anyone could or even would want to do. I was just being crazy like a viper motor, or NOS, or any number of no way on earth deals so many others have come up with lately. I drive a 4 banger, and love it. I can not even figure why anyone would want a 350 in a jeep. I don't say it is wrong but for me it would be. I just know I would get killed in one with that much power cause I would ride the devil out of it or at least get fined real often for wreckless driving and speeding. If you are going to B.S. then B.S. like a Big Dog! Tug
One other thing there Sully it is a fact that Jesus loves me and I personaly want to thank you for saying so! That is nice of you. :-D

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Feb 17, 2003 - 01:02 AM[addsig]

Back