this jeep monster.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,092
  • that me Friend wralngler.jpg
    that me Friend wralngler.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 522
  • 3836.jpg
    3836.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 472

Desert and mud.........now that's a weird combination!!!! Guess that would be an oasis???

Nice pics.

In Saudi Arabia there jeeps, but Not many, Because of poor company in Saudi Arabia Also, poor maintenance and lack of spare parts. and spare parts its precious .. i will tell a story about poor maintenance in the company

When I bought the car and after 3000 km damage to the balance back in the car and went to the company three times has been repaired only after the holidays three times .. Well I live in a small town called Taif admirer that there is no maintenance or shop selling spare parts for my jeep and my town i see more of jeep :)

In Saudi Arabia, people do not wish jeep because of the company's first and precious spare parts .. Because auto companies provide other services and maintenance better than their jeep and Dodge Chrysler Company :)

Last edited:
When you need parts can't you have them shipped from the USA? I guess the shipping would be expensive but at least you would be able to get whatever you need.

welcome to everyone in saudi arabia that Beautiful country .. There are also many from the desert and effects .. I know some of the Americans they are go and explore other flights .. We have two of the desert called the Empty Quarter desert and the influence .. The region has a series of mountains called the Western Mountains Hijaz extended to Yemen

Back