My jeep survived a wreck like a champ

Jeepster05

Clutch is messed up again!!!

Last night a few friends and I were following each other out to a farm party. We were on the beltline (Highway that encircles raleigh) and there was an 8 car pile up in font of us. The whole right lane was blocked off and It was getting really messy. So Im in the lane closest to the wreck and some guy tries to cut me off when he saw the wreck. I gun it and get past him then he did the same thing to my friend behind me. Traffic stopped in front of me so i stopped. My friend who was driving a Civic was flicking the guy off or something and nailed me goin 35 mph. This all happened within 10 feet of about 20 cops. When he hit me I heard one of them say "there goes another one" haha. so we both pull over to check out the damage. i looked over at the civic and the thing was totaled. The hood was in a v and it was steaming and dripping fluids. After seeing this I was thinking my jeep was destroyed so I got out and walked around back to see the onl damage was one of my bumper loops was bent and m hitch was at a 45 degree angle. My friend had a cooler in his car witha few cases of "cold beverages" being that we are only 17 and 18 he was a little sketched out. So we told the cops that we were just going to handle this thing personally so we hopped in my Tank of a jeep and left the honda there. Looks like I'm going to need a new bumper but we're both ok. I'll post some pics soon.

anyone have a B&M short shifter??

haha, sounds so familiar. I was following my friend last week and he got in an acciendt in his F150. The santa fe he hit was totaled but his car had like 1 scratch. haha Plus, he had some 'cold beverages' as you put it so i ran up to his car, grabbed them and bounced. hehe

how dumb is it to be under 21?

i hit a chevy malibu once and the whole rear end was totalled and i cracked my fog light i was so mad though this was after about me having my jeep for a month :cry: now its all better

I would've never thought these things were so damn tough. 120mm gun on top and call it an abrams tank. haha. although I have never seen the results of a side collision. ha

hahahaha. My poor YJ has survived many wrecks like a champ...some times requiring some cosmetic surgery other times requiring nothing...but always like a champ. I've never had a mechanical problems...the only problems I've had have been with inanimate objects that refuse to get out of my way and drunk drivers. :lol:

jeepz.com jeep club

My Jeep Road rage story:
Pulled out in front of a guy in a mini van (oh no watch out for them mini van drivers) I didnt even almost cut him off and he flew up on my bumper so I pulled over and let him pass me. I pulled back out to the road behind him doing about 25mph coming up on a red light, Well I didnt stop I totally Jeep rammed him, hahahahaha smashed up his back bumper and he kept going, Must of thought I was majorly pmsing with a gun or something. Anyways its been like 2 years since and i never got a call from the police, but Im happy to say since the birth of my daughter i think im over the road rage driving............ok just sometimes (when the baby is not in the car). Morol of my story nothing happened to my tank of a jeep either hehehehe :wink:

"I pulled back out to the road behind him doing about 25mph coming up on a red light, Well I didnt stop I totally Jeep rammed him, hahahahaha smashed up his back bumper and he kept going"

Why would you try to ram someone for pulling out in front of you?

Aabout a month ago, I was traveling in the rain down a little highway north of Boston and this old woman desides to cut across a 2 lane highway, slammed on my brakes, they locked up, I T-boned her real good! her car was a brand new IS 300, I was driving my POS $200 dodge omni! Her car was all messed up, Nothing wrong with my car! She got out yelling and sceaming that it was my fault and everything cause she seemed to think that I should have stoped to let her go or somehting. A week late, with out filing any paper work, her insurance company called me to settle my damages and injuries. I told them to go pound sand! there were not injuries on my part and The labor alone just to look at my car woud total it! There was really no damage!

I didnt ram someone for pulling out infront of me , I rammed someone for acting like a mini van drivin idiot and flying up on my bummper like he was super man. And yes I am crazy sooo watch out!!!!!!

I had a guy in an mr2 block the road and go in a deli and not come out for ten minutes so i drove over the nose to get around him. shattered the lights and crushed in the front hood. OOOps sorry shouldnt of parked there.

i was looking for something and i saw this post.
i was driving home about a month and a half ago and this chick turned without looking. i tore her front end open doing 45. the jeep is a little messed up. they totaled it. i bought it back for 267, got 3,384 to fix it up.
here's what happened to it http://www.msnusers.com/jeepwreck/shoebox.msnw

not to bad considering the speed and that most of the imp-act was taken thru the driver's side front tire.

Bang pop Crunch when putting it in 4x4

My little brother meets some chick over the Internet, and she lives some 500 miles away. He is 15 at the time. Convinces himself that he loves her so much that he takes off with my 99 TJ. On his was he falls asleep at the wheel, the jeep rolls 10 times. The police estimates his speed around 65-70 mph. The outside look like shit, the inside (minus windows) looked pretty good considering. The only thing done to my little brother are cuts from the glass. Oh and some how his legs ended up over the steering wheel.

If my brother did that it wouldn't be long before I was an only child!!!

piston ring replacement surgery

About two years ago I was driving a minivan and I was probably going a bit slow because due to the fact I dropped my cheeseburger on the floor. I was startled back to driving when by a gal passing me in a Jeep. Anyway, I got the burger handled, resumed normal speed and passed the slower moving Jeep. Then I came to a red light and stopped (a good time to eat my burger) and WHAM! rearended by the same Jeep. I was now covered with ketchup (already late for a meeting) and since it was my ex-wifes minivan I kept going. One day I will find out who that was. Those Jeeps sure are tough!

My father in law got in his first accident where he was to blame about 6 months ago, he rammed his CJ5 into a mid 90's yellow lexus which then was pushed into a new BMW. Pretty funny stuff, the jeep wasnt damaged at all, both the other cars were pretty smashed up though. He's still driving around with a bunch of lexus yellow smeared all over his bumper.

Back