My hunt for a new jeep continues........

purpleyjgirl

So ive desided to find a 97' 98' tj for my new jeep Im waiting for my husbands bike to sell on ebay and take the cash and my GC for a trade to any dealership to find my jeep. Im so impatient!!!!!!! I would love to find a dealer who does inhouse financing or buy here pay here.... till I get some cash Ive done everything I can (loan lenders, against my upcoming lawsuit money) hours of searching the web and phone calls to every dealer with a tj. I cant seem to find anyone, If anyone knows of a place that does the inhouse or whatever, let me know. MA, NY, NH, RI.........anywhere in thos areas???? Thanks

steel 1/2 doors from 95 YJ

Try AAA (triple A) Thats were I have gotten my financing through, also if you join a credit union, they almost will always finance you. I go through Rockland Federal Credit Union which is down in your area.

Give it a try!

hahahaha thats funny rockland is where my grandma works and I tried to get a 1500 loan from them with her as a co-signer (she a saint) and they denied me!!!!!!!! then it had to go to the general manager and she said she would pay it if I didnt all that for $1500 they hate me. Ill try aaa but I dont know cause my credit is sooooo bad you dont even know. Thanks

Thanx guys, Thats funny about the rockland thing jps4jeeps A few weeks ago I tried getting a loan from them being as my granmother works for them, sothe loan was only for $1500 And I had my grandma for a co-signer (btw shes a saint) and they denied me!!!!!! it went infront of the big manager and she said if I didnt pay for it she would! thats how bad my credit is lol lol :shock: so anyways but it went thru I dont think it will happen again for awhile tho, thanks :wink:

Steering

There's hundreds of "in-house" financing stealerships around here that would be glad to take your money, but I think you have to live nearby. Those places will take you to the cleaners and they usually sell high mileage stuff.

Maybe after the motorcycle sells you can put cash down. If you go to a Jeep dealer to buy a used or new Jeep and are putting significant cash down, chances are Chrysler or Ford Credit will do the deal.

I'm speaking from experience, years ago I lost a very big lawsuit and had to go bankrupt. It saved my rear and killed my credit but I still got a loan through GMAC 'cause I put $1500 cash down. That was only around 6 months after the BK.

All's good with my credit now, and yours will come around too, but it takes time and a good budget

sorry about the double post guys I was having problems with my computer earlier and it was jammin up when I was posting so I posted again :? twisted: thanks for the info I know I only have 3 more years till my credits clear I just hate the reasons why and myself for screwing it up. I just got home from work and I was cutting this guys hair that I bought a car from before and he does all our towing for the buisness. He said hes going to auction tomorrow and hes going to try and find me one 97' or up, he'll take my GC and let me make payments untill I can pay it off with my lawsuit. :D cool beans I cant wait to hear from him wish me luck :wink:

Back