My first video

sweet footage man. could have used a bit more flexing or articulation, got kinda repetitive, but it was a good video so dont take that the wrong way. nice techno star wars theme in the background.

Might have been just my computer, but the music was really distorted. Looks like a nice little spot to get a quick off road fix though! Your Jeep looks pretty good too!

Yes ! Killer layout . Just did not care for the footage.
You could of had some air under the jeep :)
Guess techno don't go with Rock Crawling.
NICE JOB !!!

LOL it was 2 min of a single pit stretched out to a 4 min song. Just testing my Editing skillz :)

New camera and all yanno

nice video..needs more mud though. I should find my video camera for sunday..play with my adobe a little too..ya got me motivated!

Nice job, what are you editing with?

Try one of the cheap "prosumer" miniDV's... you get surprising clarity from one of them little guys. And firewire=no generation loss.

Nice job esse vato. I give it 4 XJ's:

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
(sorry to steal your "schtick" Gadget) :wink:

Re: Anyone in western NC????

I used my Bonus check to buy a JVC GR-D70R Mini Digital Video recorder. With USB and Firewire (I use Firewire to capture with). I used good old Windows Movie maker for the editing which came free with XP Pro. I am looking for some freeware to make DVD quality stuff then it will be Clear on my DvDs.

Really this thread was to see how well I can do with little footage so that Saturday when I get much footage I will be set to create.

Shifting problems

when i get my compression software... i'll get some more of my stuff up

side steps 97 tj

I never thought I would see wheelin, techno, and Star Wars in the same video... it's the end of the world... welcome to the apocolypse.

... on the other hand, nice job!

I like it all except the music, could have used a little Skynard!! But the footage editing was awesome! I wish I knew how to do that kind of stuff. I have enough troubl trying to get pictures on the web!

windows movie maker is not bad software. The other software that you are looking for in freeware is very hard to come by. Also you will find that it does not work to well. If you come up with something let me know.

Groovy music, something different. Very nice job on the video wish I was a computer wizz instead of a hairdresser :wink: Ive been working on making a movie clip for months and its nothing like that. Nice work lets see more now.

jps4jeep said:
I like it all except the music, could have used a little Skynard!!

With index and pinky in the air I scream: "FREEBIRD"!! :lol:

The Avid software is great, and more user friendly than the Pro stuff. More intuitive.

Back