Moderator?

they control posts, and no you cant voulenter to be one....there is a super secret selection process....haha.... :mrgreen:

hmmm thats a little steep. 2k? i dont think i would pay 2k for nething other than parts to make my jeep better hehehe

I think we need some more mods.Terry is in charge of all that stuff.I think terry picks the people he thinks are the most helpful,and have a good atitude,and who know how to spell. :lol: Sully

jeepin916, you have to go through rigerous testing, and once chosen, the training is a tough 7 week stint at Terry's Mod School located in the high desert :wink:

In the meantime, you can practice by notifying the mods of anything you find offensive or that should otherwise be moderated :twisted:

so are you saying that i CAN be 17 years old again??? thanks for the inspiration tug

Being a mod isnt all its cracked up to be, i mod at a Welsh motErcycle site, at times its a PIA...

You end up spending allot of time just sitting on a site waiting for known trouble makers to show up....

Unhappy campers have gone on to slander me at other websites....

It becomes quite a battle especially if you dont try to hide behind multible aliases....

Got to admit though, hitting "delete" on some jerk is priceless :wink:

Saying it is slander.

If they type it, it is. . . It's libel.

SEE!!! I am the kind of smart ash posters he is talking about ;)

My error, good thing they dont require me to speel rite either...
moon-3.gif

hmmm maybe i dont want to be a moderator if i gotta sit there and watch everyone like there kids i guess im better off sitting here and talkin than sitting here baby sitting hehehehe

we don't get many trouble makers here though... occasionally we do.. but nothing too bad

Aircleaner problems

jeepin916 said:
hmmm maybe i dont want to be a moderator if i gotta sit there and watch everyone like there kids i guess im better off sitting here and talkin than sitting here baby sitting hehehehe

Call it what you will, but luckily this board has a great bunch of members and not much has been needed. I've seen other boards with a lot of young jerks whose sole purpose is to interupt and wreak havoc on the boards.

Exactly. Like the Jeepin' site. Some great guys, but some real jerks. Once the virus starts it spreads.

Back