Mobi arc welder

hey rock i dotn know if i can afford 400 bucks, but i really want this welder i can offer you 200.

Welcome to the board and let us know a bit about your self. Get a better responce if you let us know who and what you are all about. Tug

whats this? i hate it when there is a post to sell something and no one checks back on it. whats up with that???

That is why I posted the way I did, Seems there are more than a few folks that think this is just a place to try and quick sale to us. It's as rude as the door to door guy wanting to sale you meat or something. Not to cool sign on get to know us and let us know you a bit befor you start pumping merchandice in our faces. tug

yea tug i agree with you, but i really want the mobi arc , thos things are cool as hell

you can get a good look at a butcher's ass...or whatever Farley said in "Tommy Boy." it's almost like a filter is necessary-that you must have at least 1.13 posts to post an item for sale.

Tommy Boy, hehe.

Very likely a scam, or somebody that can't figure out why they never sell anything. No email address and no checking back on 'for sale' posts.

You can make it yourself for about 50.00
Need a 100-120 amp alternator some internal mods and leads.
Mine works great. If your not confident about the adjustments that need to be made to a stock alternator, I could or someone else on the board could do it for ya.
h

Does that make then good, Would like to here from someone that actually has one..
And compare it to a Zena .

i would rather a mobi arc i like them, and i probably would trust that more than hacking apart a high output alternator and voiding its warrante

I seen McGiver Rebuild a conector rod with a welder made from a jeep alternator on tv along time ago. I think he used his belt buckle as a welding rod. hehehe Tug

hey are you ever going to come back and see if anyone wants your welder???? what a rip ppl come on herer to sell stuff and never check back

Back