mo pics

bryanjeep

I got one axle bolted in, the other on is just sitting under there until I can find some 1/2" steel.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

So sexy huh? No, not the tire. I am talking about myself.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

whats goin in the engine bay? hmmmmmm? sumn big and monstrous?

You better watch out for that tire......looks like it's ready to eat you up!!!!

Lookin' good on the mod!

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Test your subconscience!

Wow, lot's of work to do.. Keep it up, keep us posted! Lookin' good!

What do you guys think? Should I spray paint the engine compartment black while it is easy to get to. The white paint isn't too bad, it is just stained from Mississippi mud. I am too damn lazy to sand the old white paint down. Is it worth the time and sand it down to put some black paint on it?

ANY AMC GOLDEN EAGLE

bryanjeep said:
What do you guys think? Should I spray paint the engine compartment black while it is easy to get to. The white paint isn't too bad, it is just stained from Mississippi mud. I am too damn lazy to sand the old white paint down. Is it worth the time and sand it down to put some black paint on it?

I would.

RE: Re: New Member...

I'd do it green, but that is just me. I like green. GREEN!!!

Up to you; if you've got the time, why not? Just use right paint; knew someone who did the inside of his hood, paint caught fire from heat in engine compartment...

Saurian said:
I'd do it green, but that is just me. I like green. GREEN!!!

Up to you; if you've got the time, why not? Just use right paint; knew someone who did the inside of his hood, paint caught fire from heat in engine compartment...
yeah i agree, not on the green part, i mean nothing wrong with green, but its your jeep. do it whatever color you want. but like you said, you got the engine compartment empty right now, and you can easily get to it, seems to me like you're not going to get a much easier opportunity than this.

RE: I

bryanjeep said:

I wire wheeled mine and painted it with chevy orange engine paint. I chose a bright color to contrast the dark color of the motor. Seems to make everything on the motor stand out better.

I would go against a dark color in the engine compartment. I dont know about you but I drop stuff in there all the time (i.e. bolts, sockets, wrenches). A lighter engine compartment makes it a little easier to find that stuff. Maybe you are a little more sure handed than me, so it might not be an issue.

bryanjeep said:
Paintit the same color as the mud, then there will never be a problem seeing it again!

Re: RE: I

Those are some big meats! The jeep is huge even on those baby tires! Keep us posted on the rest of the project! It's coming along quite nicely.

RE: Luckiest man alive!!!

what size gears are going in the axles

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: New Years at Greenridge

The tire is sexy btw. Great pics and yes keep us updated. You are building a beast there!

5.13 gears, right now the 4.10's are staying in there until I can afford to do gears and lockers at the same time.

Back