Me and Bobby Mcgee

lakemen

any one like janice joplin,john prine???????????????Petty........all those tune's..and so little time[addsig]

Gillian Welch, Taj Mcall, Memphis Slim, Muddy Waters, and the like Yes I was at John Prines 1st return from Cancer Concert held in Bristol Va. / Tn. on State Street a couple of years ago. That is why I put an Awai Mp3 Player I my YJ. Yes a lift would be great but folks lets get 1st things 1st. Why go if your going without any tunes. 200 plus tunes per CD all hand picked for free of Kazaa.com for free. Yes all the music you said and so much more! Tug[addsig]

Quite a fan of bluegrass and folk. Anyone ever heard of the Bonnaroo festival? It was held in Manchester, Tn. Some awesome music played there. Can't wait till next year.[addsig]

play me any thing and i'll listen.............. so many great tunes and so little time.

and to think you have to find a water fall in the woods you've never seen befor. theres a little james taylor tune coming from the jeep radio, you can just about hear after you left the door open just a bit and all of a sudden ..... you know.... you absolutly know, why you drove this far...........it's a visual and just glad to be there[addsig]

Punk! Alkaline Trio, Pennywise, Goldfinger! Alternative rock! Smashing Pumpkins is the greatest band in the world! I went to their second to last show at the United Center! -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey tug...this should be your new image instead of Marvin

image-missing.png

hehe j/k....you sound just like me....I am the ultimate software pirate[addsig]

Back