Matrix Fans????

K-Phat

Hey I know that this isn't Jeep related but I just saw the Matrix Reloaded and it was awesome. I just thought I would through this into the mix to let all the fans know. Oh and if you go see it sit through the credits (long as hell) to see the trailer/preview of the third film. :cool: [addsig]

When I returned to my computer tonight... i found a message left by my brother telling me to go see it... i haven't been to the movies in a few years.. maybe this will be my return... then there's terminator 3 coming this summer... and bruce almighty... i've got a selection[addsig]

Termiater 3 looks good.I am going to see the matrix 2 for sure.I cant wait. :wink: Sully[addsig]

I saw the matrix last night at the first showing in my area. 10:00. I didnt get home til like 4 in the morning so I only got 2 hours of sleep before school and I had a math test and failed it. Oh Well, it was worth it to see the movie. It was great. If any of you have been thinking of seeing it, GO! Go now!

TARSI[addsig]

everyone i talk to that has seen it, they've all said nothing but good thigns about it... but the reviews in the paper RIPPED it apart.. can't figure it out[addsig]

I just got back from seeing the move. Special effects and action sequences were great. Very fun to watch. But the story was a little lacking. Hard to live up to such hype and anticipation i guss. I would recomend seeing it![addsig]

I saw it on wed. at a sneak-preview I really liked it, but the story was definatle a little weak, and the introduction of new characters could have been a little better.

Also at the begining I thought I was watching star wars, "would the council please this and that"

But definatly see it, I can't wait till that is on dvd with DTS 7.1 surround sound!!

And again a RATM song at the end, how appropriate!

Johnny

P.S. If you wanna know how it ends I would love to ruin it for you hehe
[addsig]

I was gonna see it yesterday but my dad wanted a little father son time with my brother. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Back