Looking for parts for a 79 CJ5

HarleyRidr45

I'm looking for some doors, mirrors, windshield, and maybe a new tub for a 79 CJ5.. Let me know what you have with pictures and prices.. Im in Southern ILL.. thanks

You can find mirrors on amazon along with some soft doors.

I've got some full doors. You want them? Also I think I still have 1 oem mirror and one without the arm. And I'm going to sell the oem soft top at the end of the summer. You want dibs on any of this?

I've got some full doors. You want them? Also I think I still have 1 oem mirror and one without the arm. And I'm going to sell the oem soft top at the end of the summer. You want dibs on any of this?

what kind of price are we talking about? what color are they. Ive got a soft top already.. Needing a hard top maybe.. havent decided on that yet. I could use the mirror.. All i need is the mirror anyway. unfortunately both of mine are broken.. just give me a hollar here or email me. huskylvr@onecliq.net

HarleyRidr45 said:
what kind of price are we talking about? what color are they. Ive got a soft top already.. Needing a hard top maybe.. havent decided on that yet. I could use the mirror.. All i need is the mirror anyway. unfortunately both of mine are broken.. just give me a hollar here or email me. huskylvr@onecliq.net

Mirrors: the pair for $25 firm

The doors are full doors and black and come with covers if you wish to put them on. I'm asking $400 but I'll do you a solid since your a jeepz member and come down to $320. That includes drivers and passengers door with hardware and covers for both doors.

You want them?

Sweet. sorry for the delay. ive had problems with the internet with all these storms weve been having. Ill have to pass on the doors. Ive got an ins deductible to pay. But ill take the mirrors if you still have them.. shoot me an email to work out the payment details. huskylvr@onecliq.net thanks Mike

Back